Tata Housing sells 150 housing units for Rs 350 cr in Gurgaon
- Ashutosh, Shazia Ilmi taken for questioning over clashes with BJP
- I am more qualified for PM post than Narendra Modi: Nitish Kumar
- Doctors in UP call off strike after Allahabad HC's intervention
- Ukraine crisis: Crimea sets referendum on whether to join Russia
- SC adjourns Centreâs plea restraining TN from releasing Rajiv killers till March 26
Tata Group's realty firm Tata Housing Development Company Ltd today said it has sold 150 luxury homes for Rs 350 crore at Gurgaon within just two days of launch.
In a statement, the company said it has sold the entire second phase of its 36-acre premium luxury housing project 'Primanti' within two days of the launch.
"The phase II of the project comprised of 150 units spread across 4,50,000 sq ft and valued at Rs 350 crore," it added.
The project offers 102 villas, 75 executive floors, 89 executive Apartments and 828 tower residences. The price of the housing units was in the range of about Rs 2-3 crore. Tata Housing is a subsidiary of Tata Sons Ltd. Tata Sons holds 99.78 per cent stake in the company. Tata Housing has 60 million square feet under various stages of planning and execution and an additional 19 million square feet in the pipeline. The company has presence in Mumbai, Lonavala, Talegaon, Pune, Ahmedabad Goa, Gurgaon, Chandigarh, Bengaluru, Chennai, Kolkata and Bhubaneswar.