Tata Indicom launches unlimited plans
- David Headley connects the dots: Hafiz Saeed, ISI, failed Mumbai attacks
- David Headley: Travelled to India 8 times, changed name for passport
- Rs 1.14 lakh crore of bad debts: The great government bank write-off
- Caste came up in 3 suicide probes at Hyderabad University
- Uttar Pradesh has been turned into 'Islamic state': Sena mouthpiece on Ghulam Ali concert
Tata Indicom, the CDMA service' brand of Tata Teleservices, today announced new unlimited plans for both prepaid and postpaid subscribers in Delhi.
The unlimited offer is available for Rs 666 for prepaid customers, while postpaid users have to shell out Rs 899 for the same.
With the Rs 666 offer, prepaid customers can make unlimited local calls to any mobile or fixed line network across the circle, the company said in a statement.
This offer has a validity of 28 days.
In the Rs 899 plan, the postpaid customers can, however, can choose and pick their benefit option, including free calling along with free roaming.
"'Rs 899 unlimited local plus roaming' offer allows Tata Indicom customers benefit of unlimited local calls on any network and no charges on national roaming. Further, all STD calls, regardless of the network will be charged at 1.2 paise/ second," the statement said.
Postpaid customers can also opt for Rs 1,099 plan which allows unlimited local and STD calling across network.
Tata Indicom has also launched an Unlimited Blackberry internet service that allows making unlimited local calls on any network. All STD and Roaming calls will be charged at a flat rate of 1.2 paisa/second.
"These offers reinforce Tata Indicom in Delhi as a pioneer in introducing innovative value for money offers. This plan is a yet another industry first and reiterates our efforts for providing great value for money to our customers," Ajit Chaturvedi Tata Indicom (Delhi) Hub Head said.
- Government must resolve growing burden of non-performing assets
- Outrage over police assault on students is meaningless
- Right to a toilet: For the health, dignity and safety of women in slums
- Raja-Mandala: Maritime India versus Continental Delhi
- The Akhilesh-Mulayam duet
- We have turned our back to the intense food and drinking water distress