Tata Motors partners with designer Rajesh Pratap Singh
- Rahul ordinance shortcut cut loses way
- JD(U) rules out tie-up, Lalu starts own campaign, clock ticks down for Congress
- Kejriwalâs first UP rally lays ground for Modi vs him
- Vigilance complaints pile up as Delhi Police doesnât know password
- PM heads for Myanmar today in his last likely official trip abroad
Tata Motors today said it has associated with the world-renowned fashion designer Rajesh Pratap Singh for a limited edition of Manza range of sedans.
Singh will partner with Tata Motors' styling team at Pune. He will be helping the team to further enhance the design and stylise the interiors and exteriors of the Manza, the company said in a statement.
Tata Motors will be developing 1,000 Manzas (a limited edition range) incorporating design inputs from Singh, it said.
"It has been a pleasure and an honour for me to be associated with the Tata Group. Tata Motors has an exceptional and dynamic young team that is going to change the way India drives," Singh said.
Tata Motors introduced the newly refined Manza series this February.
- War in Congress: Old soldiers fight Rahul brigade | The Indian Express
- Aam Aadmi Party Lok Sabha 2014 Candidates – Full list
- ‘Allegations against Somnath Bharti prime facie correct, police justified in refusing Khirki Extension raid’
- Clash of the stalwarts: Uttar Pradesh set for Modi, Kejriwal rallies today