Tata Motors Q3 net profit tanks 52% at Rs 1,636.01 cr
- If Land Bill has anything against farmers, I'm ready to change it, says PM Modi
- Essar Leaks: ‘Guests are very important people... Kindly see they are comfortable’
- Mufti to head 25-member cabinet; PM to attend his swearing-in on Sunday
- Economic Survey pegs India's growth at over 8 percent, says inflation easing
- Rail budget missed the opportunity to lay out an agenda for the future, writes Nitish
quarter was at GBP 296 million as against GBP 393 million in the corresponding quarter last year, it added.
In the domestic market, commercial vehicles sales for the quarter ended December 31, 2012, stood at 1,38,963 units, driven by the LCV segment and passenger vehicles sales stood at 54,675 units, it said.
Shares of Tata Motors ended the day at Rs 296.70 per scrip on the BSE, down 2.59 from the previous close.
Stocks More on Tata Motors