Tata Power posts surprise Q3 loss
- Why Germanwings flight A320 might have crashed over the French Alps
- Indian Navy surveillance aircraft crashes in Goa; two officers missing
- Section 66A: 21 individuals whose petitions changed the system
- Government is willing to compromise on land bill: Venkaiah Naidu
- A little reminder: No one in House debated Section 66A, Congress brought it and BJP backed it
Tata Power Company posted a surprise third-quarter loss, hurt by higher finance and depreciation costs and foreign exchange losses.
The company reported a net loss of 3.29 billion rupees in the quarter that ended in December, compared with a profit of 2.98 billion rupees in the year-ago period.
Analysts on average were expecting the company to report a net profit of 2.7 billion rupees.
Stocks More on Tata Power Company
Company INFO More on Tata Power Company