Tata Power pulls plug on Rajasthan discoms as payment arrears mount
- Earthquake of magnitude 6.0 hits Afghanistan, tremors felt in north india
- Modi sarkar on right track to bring 'achche din': LK Advani
- Army officer injured in encounter with militants in J&K's Kupwara district
- Modi in Malaysia: Religion should be delinked from terror, says PM
- US 'will not relent' in Islamic State campaign, says Barack Obama
In an interview with FE in November last year, Tata Power managing director Anil Sardana criticised the plan, calling it "bad money chasing bad money."
"Such large losses can be corrected through complete efficiency improvement. There is nothing in the plan which will do that," he had said.