TATA RATAN HIS LEGACY
- BJP rift grows wider, Jaswant hits out, Sushma âsaddenedâ
- Govt makes new ordinance move, now for a varsity at Soniaâs seat
- China investigating new images of possible debris of missing Malaysian jet
- Sena warns its ally: Advani era is not yet over in Indian politics
- Murdered Bihar teacher was popular, taught both Hindus, Muslims for free
*'Unwavering commitment to corporate governance.'
*'He has shown that powerful leaders conduct themselves with confidence, courtesy, dignity and humility.'
*He is too great a person for me to comment on.'
These are some of the tributes paid to the giant of Indian industry Ratan Tata by his peers. Tata handed the reigns of the group to his successor Cyrus Mistry recently – after guiding it for over two decades through unprecedented change. Was Mr Tata ahead of his time?
- Mamata slams Cong, BJP for passing Telangana Bill
- Mollah calls for Muslim-Dalit ‘Maha Jot’ to defeat Left, TMC
- Didi releases party manifestos, reflects ‘national ambition’
- Rs 700-crore hawala racket busted, Surat trader’s home, office raided
- Just a click away, one stop data on over 10 lakh criminals
- The age of individualism