TATA RATAN HIS LEGACY
- Excessive rains wreak havoc in several states, 81 die due to flood
- Govt, Congress in war of words ahead of all-party meet
- Malaysia seeks help in finding more possible MH370 debris
- Sushma Swaraj has committed no crime: Parrikar on Lalit Modi case
- Congress hits back at Mahesh Sharma over his 'no work, no pay' remark
*'Unwavering commitment to corporate governance.'
*'He has shown that powerful leaders conduct themselves with confidence, courtesy, dignity and humility.'
*He is too great a person for me to comment on.'
These are some of the tributes paid to the giant of Indian industry Ratan Tata by his peers. Tata handed the reigns of the group to his successor Cyrus Mistry recently – after guiding it for over two decades through unprecedented change. Was Mr Tata ahead of his time?