TATA RATAN HIS LEGACY
- Army used 'chilly grenades' to catch Pakistani militant Sajjad Ahmed
- IPL Governing Council proposes two new teams to replace CSK, RR
- Central govt announces 98 Smart Cities, Naidu terms them 'safe investments for pvt firms'
- Sheena Bora murder: Police meet Mikhail Bora; five-day transit remand for Sanjeev Khanna
- ISRO launches rocket carrying GSAT-6 from Sriharikota
*'Unwavering commitment to corporate governance.'
*'He has shown that powerful leaders conduct themselves with confidence, courtesy, dignity and humility.'
*He is too great a person for me to comment on.'
These are some of the tributes paid to the giant of Indian industry Ratan Tata by his peers. Tata handed the reigns of the group to his successor Cyrus Mistry recently – after guiding it for over two decades through unprecedented change. Was Mr Tata ahead of his time?