TATA RATAN HIS LEGACY
- Telangana bill passage shows country can take difficult decisions: Prime Minister
- Top General speaks on 2012 troop movement: "Def Secy summoned me late night, said highest seat of power was worried, troops must go back quickly"
- âTroop movement shouldâve been avoided if they knew (V K Singhâs) court dateâ
- The 2012 troop movement investigations
- India slams Pakistan for allowing Masood Azhar to spew venom
*'Unwavering commitment to corporate governance.'
*'He has shown that powerful leaders conduct themselves with confidence, courtesy, dignity and humility.'
*He is too great a person for me to comment on.'
These are some of the tributes paid to the giant of Indian industry Ratan Tata by his peers. Tata handed the reigns of the group to his successor Cyrus Mistry recently – after guiding it for over two decades through unprecedented change. Was Mr Tata ahead of his time?
- First of many: Sudipta Sen gets 3 yrs in jail in PF case
- Water supply board, IBM to build ‘IT command centre’
- Ban on SC students protesting lifted by govt
- Oppn trains guns on Akhilesh over Saifai celebrations, relief camp deaths
- Business as usual for top seed
- Mithun Perera, posterboy of Sri Lankan golf, makes a mark
- What should common man expect when PM’s killers are freed: Rahul on Jayalalithaa’s decision
- Anna Hazare says, I support Mamata Banerjee for her ideas
- The regressive state | The Indian Express
- Top General speaks: Def Secy summoned me late night, said highest seat of power was worried, troops must go back quickly