TATA RATAN HIS LEGACY
- Navjot Sidhu: Quit RS because I was told to stay away from Punjab
- Chinkara poaching case: Salman Khan acquitted by Rajasthan High Court
- SC issues notice to Vijay Mallya on bank plea seeking contempt proceedings
- Journalists' visa issue: Chinese media warns India of repercussions
- Parliament LIVE: Speaker Mahajan advises Mann not to attend proceedings till decision arrived at
*'Unwavering commitment to corporate governance.'
*'He has shown that powerful leaders conduct themselves with confidence, courtesy, dignity and humility.'
*He is too great a person for me to comment on.'
These are some of the tributes paid to the giant of Indian industry Ratan Tata by his peers. Tata handed the reigns of the group to his successor Cyrus Mistry recently – after guiding it for over two decades through unprecedented change. Was Mr Tata ahead of his time?
- The recent violence against Dalits in Gujarat is a fallout of the Sangh Parivar’s diktats on food
- Turkey’s coup reveals the fragile relationship between Islam and democracy
- The Sangh Parivar has furthered the colonial understanding of India’s past
- Better state support and supportive social environment can help independent filmmakers
- Next Door Nepal: Chinese checkers
- Kashmir unrest: A to-do list for PM Modi