Tata Steel in fray to buy furnaces
- India's naval might on full display off Visakhapatnam coast
- Kerala solar scam: Had freedom to enter Chandy’s house anytime, says Saritha Nair
- Australian national suspected to be IS supporter deported from Delhi airport
- At least 39 dead as Gujarat state transport bus plunges into river
- Cops have a case for new juvenile law: boy who ‘killed 2’
Tata Steel is among five global steel majors that have evinced interest in buying ArcelorMittal's two closed blast furnaces at Florange. Russian steel-maker Severstal, Italy's Riva, South Korean Posco and French Ascometal are also in the race, according to The Guardian.