Taylor Lautner taught football on 'Twilight' set
- Rahul says Modi ignoring farmers, govt replies you looted them for 10 years
- Govt to give befitting reply Hafiz Saeed's threat: Rijiju
- 'China wants to promote Indo-Pak peace talks amid Xi's visit'
- Satyam case: Court rejects pleas of Raju, others
- Suspected Pak vessel with 8 'smugglers' intercepted off Gujarat coast
'Twilight' star Taylor Lautner taught Mackenzie Foy how to play football on the set of 'Breaking Dawn - Part 2'.
The 20-year-old actor, who plays Jacob Black in the 'Twilight Saga' movies, took Mackenzie, 12, under his wing when she joined the cast of the last film as Renesmee Cullen and the pair bonded over sport, a media report said.
"Taylor taught me to play football, kind of. I wasn't very good at it," Mackenzie said.
The young actress also said she and Nikki Reed, who plays her on-screen aunt Rosalie Cullen, had 'American Idol' night together.
The youngster was thrilled when she first heard she had landed the role of Edward Cullen and Bella Swan's half-vampire daughter and she and her mother celebrated together.
"I had just finished schoolwork. Then I got the phone call and I was like, 'Are you serious?' I was super happy. My mom and I celebrated with bananas and graham crackers. It was fun wearing a wig on set because I got to have super long hair. I always wanted long hair," she said.