Taylor Lautner taught football on 'Twilight' set
- After arrest, Jitender Singh Tomar resigns as Delhi Law Minister
- Army begins operation near Myanmar border, kills militants involved in Manipur ambush
- Joint CP Mukesh Kumar Meena hits back, says he took charge at ACB under L-G's orders
- Congress president Sonia Gandhi accuses PM Modi of 'U-turns, falsehoods'
- UP minister booked for burning journalist to death over Facebook post
'Twilight' star Taylor Lautner taught Mackenzie Foy how to play football on the set of 'Breaking Dawn - Part 2'.
The 20-year-old actor, who plays Jacob Black in the 'Twilight Saga' movies, took Mackenzie, 12, under his wing when she joined the cast of the last film as Renesmee Cullen and the pair bonded over sport, a media report said.
"Taylor taught me to play football, kind of. I wasn't very good at it," Mackenzie said.
The young actress also said she and Nikki Reed, who plays her on-screen aunt Rosalie Cullen, had 'American Idol' night together.
The youngster was thrilled when she first heard she had landed the role of Edward Cullen and Bella Swan's half-vampire daughter and she and her mother celebrated together.
"I had just finished schoolwork. Then I got the phone call and I was like, 'Are you serious?' I was super happy. My mom and I celebrated with bananas and graham crackers. It was fun wearing a wig on set because I got to have super long hair. I always wanted long hair," she said.