Taylor Lautner taught football on 'Twilight' set
- Government issues high alert, says Islamic State expanding area of terror
- Putin vows to hunt down those who bombed Russian plane in Egypt
- Mani Shankar Aiyar to Pakistan channel: Remove Modi for talks to resume
- Chittoor Mayor shot dead while trying to save husband
- Hyderabad nursery student dies after head gets stuck in school lift
'Twilight' star Taylor Lautner taught Mackenzie Foy how to play football on the set of 'Breaking Dawn - Part 2'.
The 20-year-old actor, who plays Jacob Black in the 'Twilight Saga' movies, took Mackenzie, 12, under his wing when she joined the cast of the last film as Renesmee Cullen and the pair bonded over sport, a media report said.
"Taylor taught me to play football, kind of. I wasn't very good at it," Mackenzie said.
The young actress also said she and Nikki Reed, who plays her on-screen aunt Rosalie Cullen, had 'American Idol' night together.
The youngster was thrilled when she first heard she had landed the role of Edward Cullen and Bella Swan's half-vampire daughter and she and her mother celebrated together.
"I had just finished schoolwork. Then I got the phone call and I was like, 'Are you serious?' I was super happy. My mom and I celebrated with bananas and graham crackers. It was fun wearing a wig on set because I got to have super long hair. I always wanted long hair," she said.
- Europe’s challenge: Find a political solution to the quagmire in West Asia
- Surrogacy isn’t morally reprehensible, surrogates should be seen as workers
- One world, one battlefield
- With five states polling soon, the great Indian election will continue without recess
- Why Stockholm punches above its weight in innovation and entrepreneurship
- Responses to Mumbai, Paris attacks were strikingly different. But India has learnt since