Taylor Lautner taught football on 'Twilight' set
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
'Twilight' star Taylor Lautner taught Mackenzie Foy how to play football on the set of 'Breaking Dawn - Part 2'.
The 20-year-old actor, who plays Jacob Black in the 'Twilight Saga' movies, took Mackenzie, 12, under his wing when she joined the cast of the last film as Renesmee Cullen and the pair bonded over sport, a media report said.
"Taylor taught me to play football, kind of. I wasn't very good at it," Mackenzie said.
The young actress also said she and Nikki Reed, who plays her on-screen aunt Rosalie Cullen, had 'American Idol' night together.
The youngster was thrilled when she first heard she had landed the role of Edward Cullen and Bella Swan's half-vampire daughter and she and her mother celebrated together.
"I had just finished schoolwork. Then I got the phone call and I was like, 'Are you serious?' I was super happy. My mom and I celebrated with bananas and graham crackers. It was fun wearing a wig on set because I got to have super long hair. I always wanted long hair," she said.
- â€˜Someone should remind the CM weâ€™re also aam aadmi. But theyâ€™ve turned us intoÂ demonsâ€™
- Kapil Sibal to contest from Chandni Chowk in 2014, even if Arvind Kejriwal inÂ fray
- AAP names Bharti victims, uploads eight videos targeting Africans in Delhi
- How they killed our factories | The Indian Express