Taylor Swift becomes Diet Coke's brand ambassador
- After meeting with India, Pakistan says Kashmir remains core issue
- Behind the chest thumping, India and Pak work through quieter channels to improve ties
- BJP seeks to corner govt over VVIP chopper scam, Ishrat Jahan case
- Rajya Sabha disrupted yet again over JNU row and Uttarakhand crisis
- PM Modi, Amit Shah decided RS list, Swamy made the cut with National Herald case
Singer Taylor Swift has become the spokesmodel for Diet Coke.
The 22-year-old 'Can I go with You' hitmaker, who is famous for her toned body, announced the partnership on her official website through a video message, reported Ace Showbiz.
"I wanted to share some news with you because we're actually making it official with one of the great loves of my life... Diet Coke.
"The partnership is gonna include so many fun things having to do with the tour, having to do with Diet Coke in general, behind the scenes of the commercial shoot," she said.
In a statement, the Coca-Cola Company confirmed that the calorie-free drink had committed to long-term partnership with the singing superstar.
- Stories of greed and inability to see the big picture in election-time Bengal
- A neat separation of poverty estimates and entitlements won’t pass muster
- NDA has kept its promise to make local self-government more meaningful
- Delhi must not let commonsense with Beijing turn into a policy of self-denial with US
- Putin’s intervention has brought Russia back in a prominent role in Syria
- Relieve the president of the thankless task of putting his signature to the proclamation