Taylor Swift becomes Diet Coke's brand ambassador
- His hands tied, PM surrendered to Sonia: ex-media adviserâs book
- How can Modi honour women if he canât mention his wife, asks Rahul
- Mewat simmers after poll clash, killing of Muslim youth
- After rare skull surgery at AIIMS, twins from Kerala look like each other
- Elections 2014 LIVE: FIR against Azam Khan; Rahul to file nomination papers today
Singer Taylor Swift has become the spokesmodel for Diet Coke.
The 22-year-old 'Can I go with You' hitmaker, who is famous for her toned body, announced the partnership on her official website through a video message, reported Ace Showbiz.
"I wanted to share some news with you because we're actually making it official with one of the great loves of my life... Diet Coke.
"The partnership is gonna include so many fun things having to do with the tour, having to do with Diet Coke in general, behind the scenes of the commercial shoot," she said.
In a statement, the Coca-Cola Company confirmed that the calorie-free drink had committed to long-term partnership with the singing superstar.
- Under attack over rape remark, SP chief Mulayam Yadav blames media
- JD(S) releases manifesto, vows to protect interests of state
- Ambareesh returns, says will sort ‘minor differences’
- Sagar Ghosh killing: Breather for DGP as HC stays single bench order
- Face of Gujarat riots is face of BJP: Mamata
- Cong seeks action against Advani on ‘wrong’ info in affidavit