Taylor Swift becomes Diet Coke's brand ambassador
- Malaysia Airlines plane with 5 Indians onboard missing, presumed crashed off Vietnam coast
- Bharatiya Janata Party releases second list of candidates for Lok Sabha elections
- No compromise with live-ins or gay rights, moral values supreme: RSS
- In Mumbai, new warship system malfunctions, Navy officer killed
- I'm not a terrorist, Modi should have met me: Arvind Kejriwal
Singer Taylor Swift has become the spokesmodel for Diet Coke.
The 22-year-old 'Can I go with You' hitmaker, who is famous for her toned body, announced the partnership on her official website through a video message, reported Ace Showbiz.
"I wanted to share some news with you because we're actually making it official with one of the great loves of my life... Diet Coke.
"The partnership is gonna include so many fun things having to do with the tour, having to do with Diet Coke in general, behind the scenes of the commercial shoot," she said.
In a statement, the Coca-Cola Company confirmed that the calorie-free drink had committed to long-term partnership with the singing superstar.
- Chai pe Charcha gets police protection, EC officials to check on poll norm violation
- Complaint against Kejriwal: Kutch cops gather evidence
- AAP chief to hold first public meeting in Gujarat today
- Nominations for North Bangalore primary begin
- ‘Our campaigning in the state will be out of the box’
- ‘Aai Retire Hotey’ to take the stage for 100th time today