Taylor Swift becomes Diet Coke's brand ambassador
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
Singer Taylor Swift has become the spokesmodel for Diet Coke.
The 22-year-old 'Can I go with You' hitmaker, who is famous for her toned body, announced the partnership on her official website through a video message, reported Ace Showbiz.
"I wanted to share some news with you because we're actually making it official with one of the great loves of my life... Diet Coke.
"The partnership is gonna include so many fun things having to do with the tour, having to do with Diet Coke in general, behind the scenes of the commercial shoot," she said.
In a statement, the Coca-Cola Company confirmed that the calorie-free drink had committed to long-term partnership with the singing superstar.