Taylor Swift dumped boyfriend Conor Kennedy for career
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Singer Taylor Swift reportedly dumped boyfriend Conor Kennedy because she thought he was bad for her career.
Conor, son of Robert F Kennedy Jr and late Mary Nancy Richardson, belongs to the famous Kennedy political family.
Swift, 22, shattered her 18-year-old beau's heart when she left him, reported Daily Star.
"Conor's just devastated that Taylor chose career over love. She's making it appear Conor did the dumping because she didn't want to come out looking like the villain. But the bottom line is the poor kid is heartsick over the breakup. He believed they were headed to the altar," a source told the newspaper.
"He's still reeling from the suicide of his mom Mary in May, and the Kennedys are very concerned his broken heart will take a long time to heal. Taylor took advantage of Conor at a time when he was most vulnerable. Now that they've broken up, Conor is a wreck," a source said.
- Kejriwal-Centre showdown likely as AAP set to table Janlokpal Bill despite Law Ministryâ€™sÂ view
- Arvind Kejriwal may resign today over Jan Lokpal Bill, Cong and BJP unite in opposition
- Arvind Kejriwal and Narendra Modi: Twitter profile | The Indian Express
- â€˜I asked my wife to stop joking when she said Rs 3.75Â croreâ€™