Taylor Swift dumped boyfriend Conor Kennedy for career
- As Ambedkar Association grew, so did its assertiveness
- Dalit suicide: ABVP leader claimed pain after ‘assault,’ operated for appendicitis
- 4th ODI, Live Score: Australia post 348/8 against India in Canberra
- Indian markets in a bear hug: Sensex, rupee back at level before Modi took charge
- India successfully puts its fifth navigation satellite into orbit
Singer Taylor Swift reportedly dumped boyfriend Conor Kennedy because she thought he was bad for her career.
Conor, son of Robert F Kennedy Jr and late Mary Nancy Richardson, belongs to the famous Kennedy political family.
Swift, 22, shattered her 18-year-old beau's heart when she left him, reported Daily Star.
"Conor's just devastated that Taylor chose career over love. She's making it appear Conor did the dumping because she didn't want to come out looking like the villain. But the bottom line is the poor kid is heartsick over the breakup. He believed they were headed to the altar," a source told the newspaper.
"He's still reeling from the suicide of his mom Mary in May, and the Kennedys are very concerned his broken heart will take a long time to heal. Taylor took advantage of Conor at a time when he was most vulnerable. Now that they've broken up, Conor is a wreck," a source said.
- What if law not dictate but allows old customs and traditions to do their work?
- Strictly regulated and independently audited jallikattu is the way to go
- Half-baked explanation to remove coconut tree from Preservation of Trees Act
- Of deaths and births
- Telescope: Why we don’t do comedy well
- It is not incidental that Rohith Chakravarthi Vemula and his dissent were crushed