Taylor Swift dumped boyfriend Conor Kennedy for career
- Maharashtra: Building collapses in Thane district, several feared trapped
- Nation pays tribute to Abdul Kalam, funeral in Rameswaram on July 30
- SC bench differs on Yakub's execution, refers plea to larger bench
- 'Your indebted student': Kalam's advisor pays tribute to former President on Facebook
- Gurdaspur attack: GPS shows terror team, got drug cartel help too
Singer Taylor Swift reportedly dumped boyfriend Conor Kennedy because she thought he was bad for her career.
Conor, son of Robert F Kennedy Jr and late Mary Nancy Richardson, belongs to the famous Kennedy political family.
Swift, 22, shattered her 18-year-old beau's heart when she left him, reported Daily Star.
"Conor's just devastated that Taylor chose career over love. She's making it appear Conor did the dumping because she didn't want to come out looking like the villain. But the bottom line is the poor kid is heartsick over the breakup. He believed they were headed to the altar," a source told the newspaper.
"He's still reeling from the suicide of his mom Mary in May, and the Kennedys are very concerned his broken heart will take a long time to heal. Taylor took advantage of Conor at a time when he was most vulnerable. Now that they've broken up, Conor is a wreck," a source said.