Taylor Swift dumped boyfriend Conor Kennedy for career
- Maharashtra arrests shed light on IS methods of hiring via social media
- On board S6 of Sabarmati Express, 15 years later from poll-bound state
- Kargil martyr's daughter: Will not be cowed down by rape threats, ready to take bullet for country
- SIMI mastermind Safdar Nagori, 10 others awarded life imprisonment by Indore court
- Kiren Rijiju on daughter of Kargil martyr: Who is polluting this girl's mind?
Singer Taylor Swift reportedly dumped boyfriend Conor Kennedy because she thought he was bad for her career.
Conor, son of Robert F Kennedy Jr and late Mary Nancy Richardson, belongs to the famous Kennedy political family.
Swift, 22, shattered her 18-year-old beau's heart when she left him, reported Daily Star.
"Conor's just devastated that Taylor chose career over love. She's making it appear Conor did the dumping because she didn't want to come out looking like the villain. But the bottom line is the poor kid is heartsick over the breakup. He believed they were headed to the altar," a source told the newspaper.
"He's still reeling from the suicide of his mom Mary in May, and the Kennedys are very concerned his broken heart will take a long time to heal. Taylor took advantage of Conor at a time when he was most vulnerable. Now that they've broken up, Conor is a wreck," a source said.
- Fifteen years after the 2002 riots, pain rankles
- Raja Mandala: Fruits of patience
- Kenneth Arrow: The transcendental economist
- Eliminate the terrorist but talk to all other anti-state actors in Kashmir
- The ABVP aggression at Ramjas can only be explained as a lesson
- Indian farmers are facing multiple crises