Taylor Swift dumped boyfriend Conor Kennedy for career
- Army used 'chilly grenades' to catch Pakistani militant Sajjad Ahmed
- IPL Governing Council proposes two new teams to replace CSK, RR
- Central govt announces 98 Smart Cities, Naidu terms them 'safe investments for pvt firms'
- Sheena Bora murder: Police meet Mikhail Bora; five-day transit remand for Sanjeev Khanna
- ISRO launches rocket carrying GSAT-6 from Sriharikota
Singer Taylor Swift reportedly dumped boyfriend Conor Kennedy because she thought he was bad for her career.
Conor, son of Robert F Kennedy Jr and late Mary Nancy Richardson, belongs to the famous Kennedy political family.
Swift, 22, shattered her 18-year-old beau's heart when she left him, reported Daily Star.
"Conor's just devastated that Taylor chose career over love. She's making it appear Conor did the dumping because she didn't want to come out looking like the villain. But the bottom line is the poor kid is heartsick over the breakup. He believed they were headed to the altar," a source told the newspaper.
"He's still reeling from the suicide of his mom Mary in May, and the Kennedys are very concerned his broken heart will take a long time to heal. Taylor took advantage of Conor at a time when he was most vulnerable. Now that they've broken up, Conor is a wreck," a source said.