Taylor Swift embarrassed about jokes on her love life
- Head of al-Qaeda in Indian Subcontinent is from Uttar Pradesh
- Kejriwal vs Jaitley: What is there in the DDCA file
- Impact of Federal rate hike on India will be 'very minimal': Arvind Subramanian
- Once again, it’s SC cracking down to clean up air: diesel ban, truck tracking
- Technician sucked into Air India plane engine in Mumbai airport, killed
After several high profile breakups and the recent swipes from Tina Fey at the Golden Globes and on 'Saturday Night Live', Taylor Swift is becoming more famous for her love life than for her music.
A close pal told Radar Online that the jokes being made about her love life embarrass her.
The source said that at first Taylor thought it was funny how much interest people had in her love life and she went along with it, the New York Post reported.
But now she's the butt of jokes on 'Saturday Night Live,' in the tabloids and on the late night shows, the source said.
"She laughed it off, but the jokes made about her at the Golden Globes got under her skin," the source added.
The singer's material is often inspired by her laundry list of exes, including John Mayer, Harry Styles, Jake Gyllenhaal, Conor Kennedy, Taylor Lautner and Joe Jonas.
Now, it appears that the superstar is feeling the scrutiny.
- Policies, reforms and infrastructure need to be redesigned
- India-Japan rail diplomacy is a setback for China’s One Belt, One Road initiative
- December 16 gangrape: Let’s be angry, let’s act
- A Saudi Arabia-Iran reconciliation alone can end Shia-Sunni conflict in West Asia
- Nobody minds their language
- Odd-even car proposal being enforced without evidence or cost-benefit analysis