Taylor Swift embarrassed about jokes on her love life
- Pakistan High Commission staffer asked to leave India after leak of sensitive defence documents
- Cyrus Mistry hits back at Tata Group with slew of allegations: Fraudulent transactions, unethical ways
- Tata Sons vs Cyrus: Sebi, govt keep watch, BSE seeks clarification
- Kashmir is a matter for India, Pakistan to sort out: British PM Theresa May
- It's unfortunate, because it has set a terrible precedent: Farhan Akhtar on Johar-MNS deal
After several high profile breakups and the recent swipes from Tina Fey at the Golden Globes and on 'Saturday Night Live', Taylor Swift is becoming more famous for her love life than for her music.
A close pal told Radar Online that the jokes being made about her love life embarrass her.
The source said that at first Taylor thought it was funny how much interest people had in her love life and she went along with it, the New York Post reported.
But now she's the butt of jokes on 'Saturday Night Live,' in the tabloids and on the late night shows, the source said.
"She laughed it off, but the jokes made about her at the Golden Globes got under her skin," the source added.
The singer's material is often inspired by her laundry list of exes, including John Mayer, Harry Styles, Jake Gyllenhaal, Conor Kennedy, Taylor Lautner and Joe Jonas.
Now, it appears that the superstar is feeling the scrutiny.
- A letter like Cyrus Mistry’s could deepen the credibility crisis of Indian capitalism
- The transgender rights bill dilutes the private member’s bill passed by Rajya Sabha
- Diverse myths around the festival underpin Hinduism’s openness
- Polygamy and gender justice debate is more complicated than it is made out to be
- By brokering for MNS, Devendra Fadnavis has shown himself as a CM afraid of a bully
- Pak PM would do well to study the past before choosing Raheel Sharif’s successor