Taylor Swift embarrassed about jokes on her love life
- Government is dedicated to poor: PM Modi in Balasore, Odisha
- Khadse's family land deal: Buy for Rs 3.75 cr, pay stamp duty for Rs 31 cr
- UCLA murder-suicide: Two dead, here's how it all unfolded
- Indira Jaising's NGO barred from receiving foreign funds for 6 months
- Bihar journalist murder: Shahabuddin’s close aide and key accused Laddan Miyan surrenders
After several high profile breakups and the recent swipes from Tina Fey at the Golden Globes and on 'Saturday Night Live', Taylor Swift is becoming more famous for her love life than for her music.
A close pal told Radar Online that the jokes being made about her love life embarrass her.
The source said that at first Taylor thought it was funny how much interest people had in her love life and she went along with it, the New York Post reported.
But now she's the butt of jokes on 'Saturday Night Live,' in the tabloids and on the late night shows, the source said.
"She laughed it off, but the jokes made about her at the Golden Globes got under her skin," the source added.
The singer's material is often inspired by her laundry list of exes, including John Mayer, Harry Styles, Jake Gyllenhaal, Conor Kennedy, Taylor Lautner and Joe Jonas.
Now, it appears that the superstar is feeling the scrutiny.
- Internet polls show that a strict nuclear taboo is not widespread among the Indian public
- Indian obsession with fairness is the daily evidence of a deep-seated racism
- Raghuram Rajan deserves additional time and space to see his policies bear fruit
- GSPC’s KG basin: Modi government is trying to whitewash a murky record
- The US may be in poll mode, but PM Modi’s visit is in India’s interest
- What the next Silicon Valley CEO who travels to India must read to avoid a dusty downfall