Taylor Swift embarrassed about jokes on her love life
- A person killing people with Quran in his hand is not Muslim, but a terrorist: Aamir Khan at #RNGAwards
- Dubai shuts down part of metro's green line over large fire
- Oceans, cyberworld should not become new theatres of contests: PM Modi
- Financial transactions motive behind Sheena's murder, CBI tells court
- J&K: Army jawan, three terrorists killed in separate encounters
After several high profile breakups and the recent swipes from Tina Fey at the Golden Globes and on 'Saturday Night Live', Taylor Swift is becoming more famous for her love life than for her music.
A close pal told Radar Online that the jokes being made about her love life embarrass her.
The source said that at first Taylor thought it was funny how much interest people had in her love life and she went along with it, the New York Post reported.
But now she's the butt of jokes on 'Saturday Night Live,' in the tabloids and on the late night shows, the source said.
"She laughed it off, but the jokes made about her at the Golden Globes got under her skin," the source added.
The singer's material is often inspired by her laundry list of exes, including John Mayer, Harry Styles, Jake Gyllenhaal, Conor Kennedy, Taylor Lautner and Joe Jonas.
Now, it appears that the superstar is feeling the scrutiny.
- Frequent promulgation of ordinances has more to do with managerial ethos
- Indian peacekeeping abroad: Samantha Power shows some deft diplomacy
- The needs of the time shape the character of the myth- Tipu Sultan
- Raja-Mandala: Japan’s counter to China’s silk road
- It started with Perumal
- Open channels of communication are vital for democracy and governance