Taylor Swift eyeing Justin Bieber?
- Land Bill to be tabled today, Modi looks forward to a productive session
- On Delhi’s edge, a township of 25,000 more toxic than Delhi
- Paediatrics to gynae, where are the surgeons, physicians?
- A reality check for Cong: Farmers at rally clueless about the law
- Multilingual networker who left Jyoti Basu wondering
Country singer Taylor Swift, who recently broke up with One Direction star Harry Styles, has reportedly set her eyes on teen sensation Justin Bieber.
The 23-year-old 'Love Story' hitmaker is said to be zeroing in on 18-year-old singing star and it is wrecking her friendship with Selena Gomez, Bieber's ex-girlfriend, a media report said.
"Taylor feels Justin is fair game now. She has had a crush on him for years. Selena is heartbroken at the thought of the two of them getting together. She has quizzed Taylor about her intentions toward Justin, and Taylor says, 'He is just a friend - you know that'," a source said.
"Taylor and Justin phone and text each other at least four times a day, and they never even mention Selena. Taylor says that as a superstar himself, Justin is the one person who knows what her life is like.
"She says Justin just 'gets her', and she finds that incredibly romantic. Taylor is the most fickle girl in the world," the source added.