Taylor Swift eyeing Justin Bieber?
- Ashutosh, Shazia Ilmi taken for questioning over clashes with BJP
- I am more qualified for PM post than Narendra Modi: Nitish Kumar
- Doctors in UP call off strike after Allahabad HC's intervention
- Ukraine crisis: Crimea sets referendum on whether to join Russia
- SC adjourns Centreâs plea restraining TN from releasing Rajiv killers till March 26
Country singer Taylor Swift, who recently broke up with One Direction star Harry Styles, has reportedly set her eyes on teen sensation Justin Bieber.
The 23-year-old 'Love Story' hitmaker is said to be zeroing in on 18-year-old singing star and it is wrecking her friendship with Selena Gomez, Bieber's ex-girlfriend, a media report said.
"Taylor feels Justin is fair game now. She has had a crush on him for years. Selena is heartbroken at the thought of the two of them getting together. She has quizzed Taylor about her intentions toward Justin, and Taylor says, 'He is just a friend - you know that'," a source said.
"Taylor and Justin phone and text each other at least four times a day, and they never even mention Selena. Taylor says that as a superstar himself, Justin is the one person who knows what her life is like.
"She says Justin just 'gets her', and she finds that incredibly romantic. Taylor is the most fickle girl in the world," the source added.
- Chavan sweetens deal for slum-dwellers
- ‘Buildings with approved layout plan should be exempted from SC order’
- WR puts brakes on new suburban services
- UP Doctors Protest: SP MLA booked as strike called off
- Raj Thackeray initiates talks with fringe parties
- Ministers, corporators fight over credit for public projects