Taylor Swift eyeing Justin Bieber?
- Patna High Court stays Nitish Kumar's election as JD(U) legislature party chief
- Arvind Kejriwal gets down to business, calls for full statehood for Delhi
- President Pranab Mukherjee warns against deviation from constitutional principles
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: SIT to quiz Shashi Tharoor tomorrow
- Shanti Bhushan accuses Arvind Kejriwal of accepting 'tainted' money
Country singer Taylor Swift, who recently broke up with One Direction star Harry Styles, has reportedly set her eyes on teen sensation Justin Bieber.
The 23-year-old 'Love Story' hitmaker is said to be zeroing in on 18-year-old singing star and it is wrecking her friendship with Selena Gomez, Bieber's ex-girlfriend, a media report said.
"Taylor feels Justin is fair game now. She has had a crush on him for years. Selena is heartbroken at the thought of the two of them getting together. She has quizzed Taylor about her intentions toward Justin, and Taylor says, 'He is just a friend - you know that'," a source said.
"Taylor and Justin phone and text each other at least four times a day, and they never even mention Selena. Taylor says that as a superstar himself, Justin is the one person who knows what her life is like.
"She says Justin just 'gets her', and she finds that incredibly romantic. Taylor is the most fickle girl in the world," the source added.