Taylor Swift, Harry Styles split after fight during Caribbean vacation?
- Live: Hurriyat hardliner Masarat Alam's release rocks Parliament, Cong seeks PM's statement
- Dimapur lynching: On social media, first ‘rape’, then ‘Bangladesh man’
- Seconds before being stabbed, Indian techie called husband to say she was being followed
- Land acquisition debate: ‘They gave us a window, then went back to 1894’
- Beef ban may spell doom for Dharavi leather trade
Taylor Swift has reportedly split from her latest boyfriend, Harry Styles of One Direction.
The 23-year-old 'Love Story' songstress returned alone to the US after just three days on vacation. She had an argument with the 18-year-old boy band member during the holiday, reported Daily Mail.
"The couple called it quits following an angry row during their New Year's vacation. They are two young stars at the top of their game so who knows what will happen in the future," a source said.
Swift and Styles jetted off to Virgin Gorda in the British Virgin Islands on New Year's Day, but things allegedly turned sour a few days later which ended up with the country star heading home alone after three days on vacation on January 4.
Styles himself stayed on the Virgin Gorda and even visited Richard Branson's private resort on Necker Island, where he apparently had fun in a hot tub alongside the chairman of Virgin Group and fellow guests.
He returned from the vacation on January 7, three days after Swift left the island.
Representatives for both Swift and Styles haven't confirmed nor denied the breakup report, but the 'We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together' hitmaker tweeted a cryptic message on January 5, "...'til you put me down."
Swift, who is known for writing songs on her breakups, has previously dated Joe Jonas, Taylor Lautner, John Mayer Jake Gyllenhaal and Conor Kennedy.