Taylor Swift, Harry Styles split after fight during Caribbean vacation?
- Navjot Sidhu: Quit RS because I was told to stay away from Punjab
- Chinkara poaching case: Salman Khan acquitted by Rajasthan High Court
- SC issues notice to Vijay Mallya on bank plea seeking contempt proceedings
- Journalists' visa issue: Chinese media warns India of repercussions
- Parliament LIVE: Speaker Mahajan advises Mann not to attend proceedings till decision arrived at
Taylor Swift has reportedly split from her latest boyfriend, Harry Styles of One Direction.
The 23-year-old 'Love Story' songstress returned alone to the US after just three days on vacation. She had an argument with the 18-year-old boy band member during the holiday, reported Daily Mail.
"The couple called it quits following an angry row during their New Year's vacation. They are two young stars at the top of their game so who knows what will happen in the future," a source said.
Swift and Styles jetted off to Virgin Gorda in the British Virgin Islands on New Year's Day, but things allegedly turned sour a few days later which ended up with the country star heading home alone after three days on vacation on January 4.
Styles himself stayed on the Virgin Gorda and even visited Richard Branson's private resort on Necker Island, where he apparently had fun in a hot tub alongside the chairman of Virgin Group and fellow guests.
He returned from the vacation on January 7, three days after Swift left the island.
Representatives for both Swift and Styles haven't confirmed nor denied the breakup report, but the 'We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together' hitmaker tweeted a cryptic message on January 5, "...'til you put me down."
- The recent violence against Dalits in Gujarat is a fallout of the Sangh Parivar’s diktats on food
- Turkey’s coup reveals the fragile relationship between Islam and democracy
- The Sangh Parivar has furthered the colonial understanding of India’s past
- Better state support and supportive social environment can help independent filmmakers
- Next Door Nepal: Chinese checkers
- Kashmir unrest: A to-do list for PM Modi