Taylor Swift planned romantic Venice break for Harry's birthday?
- David Headley pardoned, accepted as approver in 26/11 case on conditions
- Salman Khan acquitted of all charges in 2002 hit-and-run case
- Islamic State finance chief Abu Saleh killed in air strike: US
- Salman Khan thanks fans, says 'accept the decision with humility'
- Rajya Sabha washed out for third day over National Herald case
Grammy-award winning singer Taylor Swift had reportedly planned to take her ex-boyfriend Harry Styles on a romantic trip to Venice for his 19th birthday.
The 23-year old 'Love Story' hitmaker was hoping to surprise the One Direction singer with a five night break to the plush Palazzina Grassi on the Grand Canal, reported Sun online.
"Taylor organised an all-expenses-paid trip before the split. She even arranged a private gondola for them for the entire time they would be there," a source said.
"She'd also sorted some exclusive birthday presents for him new threads from Savile Row and Beatles memorabilia", the source added.
- As they reimagine the international role of India and Japan, Modi and Abe are drawn together
- Why post-mortems of this year’s most crucial election are missing the point
- Voters are changing politics. Politicians must reform the civil services
- Pakistan: ‘Double Shahs’ profit from religious Muslims’ alienation from modern banking.
- Bhagwat’s acknowledgement of Babasaheb’s greatness is belated and hypocritical
- Government must ensure the disabilities law reaches out to the most needy