Taylor Swift planned romantic Venice break for Harry's birthday?
- Eden to Eden, IPL Eight wonder
- Jayalalithaa announces welfare schemes worth Rs 1800 crore
- Heat wave continues to torment India; death toll rises to 368
- Will work towards abrogating Article 370 when we have numbers in Parliament: BJP
- Mathematician John Nash, who inspired 'A Beautiful Mind', killed in car crash
Grammy-award winning singer Taylor Swift had reportedly planned to take her ex-boyfriend Harry Styles on a romantic trip to Venice for his 19th birthday.
The 23-year old 'Love Story' hitmaker was hoping to surprise the One Direction singer with a five night break to the plush Palazzina Grassi on the Grand Canal, reported Sun online.
"Taylor organised an all-expenses-paid trip before the split. She even arranged a private gondola for them for the entire time they would be there," a source said.
"She'd also sorted some exclusive birthday presents for him new threads from Savile Row and Beatles memorabilia", the source added.
Styles, 18, had splashed out on a bag for Swift's birthday in December.