Taylor Swift planned romantic Venice break for Harry's birthday?
Grammy-award winning singer Taylor Swift had reportedly planned to take her ex-boyfriend Harry Styles on a romantic trip to Venice for his 19th birthday.
The 23-year old 'Love Story' hitmaker was hoping to surprise the One Direction singer with a five night break to the plush Palazzina Grassi on the Grand Canal, reported Sun online.
"Taylor organised an all-expenses-paid trip before the split. She even arranged a private gondola for them for the entire time they would be there," a source said.
"She'd also sorted some exclusive birthday presents for him new threads from Savile Row and Beatles memorabilia", the source added.
Styles, 18, had splashed out on a bag for Swift's birthday in December.
- 21-year-old dies in road mishap, one injured
- Ask Badals where is Ludhiana Metro: Bhattal to locals
- Arrests in priest murder case divide Catholic Church
- Short Change: EPFO to allot permanent account number to active subscribers by Oct 15
- India Inc profit set to grow, but margins under pressure
- Mulayam: Will amend Constitution for Muslim quota