Taylor Swift planned romantic Venice break for Harry's birthday?
- Patidar protest: Hardik Patel-led PAAS calls off 'reverse Dandi march'
- At least 80 dead in gas cylinder explosion in Jhabua, Madhya Pradesh
- Not passed any order on meat ban, only an appeal to slaughterhouses: Haryana govt
- India demolish temporary hut built by China near LAC in Ladakh
- HP: Two foreigners dead, several injured as Kalka-Shimla toy train derails
Grammy-award winning singer Taylor Swift had reportedly planned to take her ex-boyfriend Harry Styles on a romantic trip to Venice for his 19th birthday.
The 23-year old 'Love Story' hitmaker was hoping to surprise the One Direction singer with a five night break to the plush Palazzina Grassi on the Grand Canal, reported Sun online.
"Taylor organised an all-expenses-paid trip before the split. She even arranged a private gondola for them for the entire time they would be there," a source said.
"She'd also sorted some exclusive birthday presents for him new threads from Savile Row and Beatles memorabilia", the source added.