Taylor Swift sparks enhancement rumours with plunging dress
- Ashutosh, Shazia Ilmi taken for questioning over clashes with BJP
- I am more qualified for PM post than Narendra Modi: Nitish Kumar
- Doctors in UP call off strike after Allahabad HC's intervention
- Ukraine crisis: Crimea sets referendum on whether to join Russia
- SC adjourns Centreâs plea restraining TN from releasing Rajiv killers till March 26
Country singer Taylor Swift has sparked rumours that she has undergone some enhancements after she turned up in a plunging white dress at a recent awards show.
The 'Love Story' hitmaker stepped onto the red carpet at the 39th Annual People's Choice Awards on Wednesday night flashing a good amount of flesh.
The 23-year-old singer is rumoured to have "received a bust boost back in April", reported New York Post quoting InTouch Weekly.
Plastic surgeon Dr Michael Fiorillo, who has not treated the star, said after looking at a photograph of her in the white dress, "You can see the implants."
'The singer has been looking noticeably bustier in recent months', the magazine said.
The singer, who recently split from One Direction star Harry Styles, covered up a little more on Sunday night when she made a solo arrival at the Golden Globe awards in a daring backless Donna Karen Atelier gown.