Taylor Swift sparks enhancement rumours with plunging dress
- Haji Ali dargah will have to open doors for women after Bombay HC ruling
- My vision for India is rapid transformation, not gradual evolution: PM Modi
- Panel works on alternative to pellets: Balls of pepper, capsicum gas
- Scorpene leak: Firms to be blacklisted only in cases of clear criminality, says Parrikar
- Sheena Bora murder: Taped conversations emerging on media submitted in court, says CBI
Country singer Taylor Swift has sparked rumours that she has undergone some enhancements after she turned up in a plunging white dress at a recent awards show.
The 'Love Story' hitmaker stepped onto the red carpet at the 39th Annual People's Choice Awards on Wednesday night flashing a good amount of flesh.
The 23-year-old singer is rumoured to have "received a bust boost back in April", reported New York Post quoting InTouch Weekly.
Plastic surgeon Dr Michael Fiorillo, who has not treated the star, said after looking at a photograph of her in the white dress, "You can see the implants."
'The singer has been looking noticeably bustier in recent months', the magazine said.
The singer, who recently split from One Direction star Harry Styles, covered up a little more on Sunday night when she made a solo arrival at the Golden Globe awards in a daring backless Donna Karen Atelier gown.
- In Kashmir, so-called solutions are riddled with contradictions and divisions
- Why personal, social and political self-identification of Dalits must count more than legal nomenclature.
- The draft surrogacy bill violates the fundamental right of people to choose modes of parenthood
- Realpolitik drives Myanmar’s outreach to India and China
- Epidemics in India are seldom followed by a long-term response
- Pakistan army has a battle to win: The corruption within