Taylor Swift sparks enhancement rumours with plunging dress
- 20 civilians killed in Bangladesh hostage siege, says Army
- Is India ready for a Dhaka-like attack?
- Bangladesh's worst hostage crisis ends, six terrorists killed
- What kind of Muslims are those who forgo the call of azaan to kill people: Hasina
- We are still not a fully open, competitive economy... too much govt interference: Chidambaram
Country singer Taylor Swift has sparked rumours that she has undergone some enhancements after she turned up in a plunging white dress at a recent awards show.
The 'Love Story' hitmaker stepped onto the red carpet at the 39th Annual People's Choice Awards on Wednesday night flashing a good amount of flesh.
The 23-year-old singer is rumoured to have "received a bust boost back in April", reported New York Post quoting InTouch Weekly.
Plastic surgeon Dr Michael Fiorillo, who has not treated the star, said after looking at a photograph of her in the white dress, "You can see the implants."
'The singer has been looking noticeably bustier in recent months', the magazine said.
The singer, who recently split from One Direction star Harry Styles, covered up a little more on Sunday night when she made a solo arrival at the Golden Globe awards in a daring backless Donna Karen Atelier gown.
- Brexit points to crises not simply British
- India rushed into applying for NSG membership without adequate groundwork
- Why common personal law?
- Predicament of Ahmadis in Pakistan points to dangerous drive to ‘cleanse’, ‘purify’
- PM Modi’s search for support for India’s NSG bid shows leadership, not desperation
- A separate rail budget must continue for the sake of transparency