Taylor Swift sparks enhancement rumours with plunging dress
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
Country singer Taylor Swift has sparked rumours that she has undergone some enhancements after she turned up in a plunging white dress at a recent awards show.
The 'Love Story' hitmaker stepped onto the red carpet at the 39th Annual People's Choice Awards on Wednesday night flashing a good amount of flesh.
The 23-year-old singer is rumoured to have "received a bust boost back in April", reported New York Post quoting InTouch Weekly.
Plastic surgeon Dr Michael Fiorillo, who has not treated the star, said after looking at a photograph of her in the white dress, "You can see the implants."
'The singer has been looking noticeably bustier in recent months', the magazine said.
The singer, who recently split from One Direction star Harry Styles, covered up a little more on Sunday night when she made a solo arrival at the Golden Globe awards in a daring backless Donna Karen Atelier gown.