Taylor Swift sparks enhancement rumours with plunging dress
- BJP rubbishes Geelani's claim, calls separatist leader's 'Modi emissary talk' as 'false and mischievous'
- Modi's jibe at Mulayam: âBalaatkariyon ke liye Netaji ka mann ekdum mulayam haiâ
- Malaysian Airlines MH370: 4 questions about missing plane answered
- After denying a 'Modi wave', Joshi endorses Modi as India's next PM
- Elections 2014 LIVE: If Congress comes to power again, 40, 000 farmers will benefit, says Sonia
Country singer Taylor Swift has sparked rumours that she has undergone some enhancements after she turned up in a plunging white dress at a recent awards show.
The 'Love Story' hitmaker stepped onto the red carpet at the 39th Annual People's Choice Awards on Wednesday night flashing a good amount of flesh.
The 23-year-old singer is rumoured to have "received a bust boost back in April", reported New York Post quoting InTouch Weekly.
Plastic surgeon Dr Michael Fiorillo, who has not treated the star, said after looking at a photograph of her in the white dress, "You can see the implants."
'The singer has been looking noticeably bustier in recent months', the magazine said.
The singer, who recently split from One Direction star Harry Styles, covered up a little more on Sunday night when she made a solo arrival at the Golden Globe awards in a daring backless Donna Karen Atelier gown.