Taylor Swift sparks enhancement rumours with plunging dress
- After arrest, Jitender Singh Tomar resigns as Delhi Law Minister
- Army begins operation near Myanmar border, kills militants involved in Manipur ambush
- Joint CP Mukesh Kumar Meena hits back, says he took charge at ACB under L-G's orders
- Congress president Sonia Gandhi accuses PM Modi of 'U-turns, falsehoods'
- UP minister booked for burning journalist to death over Facebook post
Country singer Taylor Swift has sparked rumours that she has undergone some enhancements after she turned up in a plunging white dress at a recent awards show.
The 'Love Story' hitmaker stepped onto the red carpet at the 39th Annual People's Choice Awards on Wednesday night flashing a good amount of flesh.
The 23-year-old singer is rumoured to have "received a bust boost back in April", reported New York Post quoting InTouch Weekly.
Plastic surgeon Dr Michael Fiorillo, who has not treated the star, said after looking at a photograph of her in the white dress, "You can see the implants."
'The singer has been looking noticeably bustier in recent months', the magazine said.
The singer, who recently split from One Direction star Harry Styles, covered up a little more on Sunday night when she made a solo arrival at the Golden Globe awards in a daring backless Donna Karen Atelier gown.