Taylor Swift wants next boyfriend to be a 'bad boy'
- GST Bill in Rajya Sabha this week, Jaitley to discuss amendments with state finance ministers
- Narsingh Yadav fails dope test, Rio 2016 Olympics participation under threat
- AAP MLA Amanatullah Khan arrested for threatening a woman
- Kin of missing AN-32 passengers, crew: Across the country, they wait for word, hoping and praying
- Kashmir unrest: Of 317 with pellet injuries in action by CRPF, over 50% have been hit in eye
Country singer Taylor Swift, who is known for jumping from one relationship to another, wants her next flame to be a "bad boy".
The 22-year-old is currently rumoured to be dating One Direction charmer Harry Styles, but in a recent interview Taylor confessed her obsession of finding herself a bad boy, reported Mirror online.
"There's a really interesting charisma involved. They usually have a lot to say, and even if they don't, they know how to look at you to say it all.
"I think every girl's dream is to find a bad boy at the right time, when he wants to not be bad anymore," said Swift.
Swift split from boyfriend Connor Kennedy, 18, before swiftly moving on to Harry, according to reports.
While it might seem like she's hopping between handsome men in showbiz, Swift admitted to struggling with "taking things slow" when it comes to love.
"I don't think there's an option for me to fall in love slowly, or at medium speed. I either do or I don't. I don't think it through, really, which is a good thing and a bad
- Kashmir unrest: A to-do list for PM Modi
- Not too late to reverse an ugliness spreading in the name of our sacred cows
- Arvind Kejriwal is uncomfortable with anyone with a mind of his own
- Not just the Arunachal switch but the choice of Sheila Dikshit for the UP are warnings to the BJP
- Gujarat unrest shows while Dalit lives have improved, conflict has increased
- Zakir Naik is ‘protected’ as an Indian citizen but he considers himself a Muslim first