Taylor Swift wants next boyfriend to be a 'bad boy'
- 9 killed, over 40 injured as Bengaluru-Ernakulam Express train derails near Hosur
- SC says allegations grave, but grants relief to Teesta Setalvad in cheating case
- All you need to know about AAP's WiFi Delhi promise
- 19 killed as militants storm Shia mosque in Pakistan
- Modi’s cricket diplomacy: Renewing political contact with Pakistan
Country singer Taylor Swift, who is known for jumping from one relationship to another, wants her next flame to be a "bad boy".
The 22-year-old is currently rumoured to be dating One Direction charmer Harry Styles, but in a recent interview Taylor confessed her obsession of finding herself a bad boy, reported Mirror online.
"There's a really interesting charisma involved. They usually have a lot to say, and even if they don't, they know how to look at you to say it all.
"I think every girl's dream is to find a bad boy at the right time, when he wants to not be bad anymore," said Swift.
Swift split from boyfriend Connor Kennedy, 18, before swiftly moving on to Harry, according to reports.
While it might seem like she's hopping between handsome men in showbiz, Swift admitted to struggling with "taking things slow" when it comes to love.
"I don't think there's an option for me to fall in love slowly, or at medium speed. I either do or I don't. I don't think it through, really, which is a good thing and a bad
"You don't look before you leap, which is like, 'Yay, this is awesome! Let's not think twice!' And then you're like, 'We used to be flying. Now we're falling. What's happening?'"