Taylor Swift wants next boyfriend to be 'bad boy'
- Mulayam asks teaching assistants to vote SP, EC sees a 'violation'
- BJP relents to Chandrababu Naidu's demands, alliance likely to continue
- Azam Khan threatens to move Supreme Court, slams EC's relief to Amit Shah
- PMO defends Manmohan Singh, says GDP has grown three times during UPA rule
- IPL 7: Maxwellâs 43-ball 95 helps KXIP chase 206
Taylor Swift, who undoubtedly doesn't like staying in relationships for too long, gave another fascinating insight into why she might be so unlucky in love along with confessing her obsession of finding herself a bad boy.
"There's a really interesting charisma involved," the Mirror quoted her as telling Parade magazine as its Christmas cover girl.
"They usually have a lot to say, and even if they don't, they know how to look at you to say it all.
"I think every girl's dream is to find a bad boy at the right time, when he wants to not be bad anymore," she said.
The 22-year-old singer is currently linked to dating Harry Styles but it sounds like she might fancy a different member of 'One Direction' - Zayn.
According to reports, Swift split from boyfriend Connor Kennedy before moving on to Styles.
She admits to struggling with 'taking things slow' when it comes to love.
"I don't think there's an option for me to fall in love slowly, or at medium speed," she said.
"I either do or I don't.
"I don't think it through, really, which is a good thing and a bad thing.
"You don't look before you leap, which is like, 'Yay, this is awesome! Let's not think twice!'' And then you're like, 'We used to be flying. Now we're falling. What's happening?'" she said.
She has had quite an impressive list of ex-boyfriends in the past, including Taylor Lautner, Zac Efron, John Mayer and Joe Jonas.
- Cong appoints Harshad scam accused as chief of Mumbai Gujarati cell
- Militants kill PDP sarpanch in Valley
- VVIP chopper scam: CBI chief meets envoy in Italy
- In final run, Mavericks first hurdle for Spurs
- Injuries to Neymar, Alba add to Barcelona’s woes
- Rani Jhansi flyover: HC notices to civic body, Railways