Taylor Swift wants next boyfriend to be 'bad boy'
- Rail Budget 2015: No hike in passenger fares, Prabhu promises modern rail network
- Rail Budget: Ally Shiv Sena not satisfied, but Mulayam says Prabhu has done a 'good job'
- Rail Budget futuristic and passenger centric: PM Modi
- PDP, BJP thrash out differences; all clear for Mufti-Modi meeting tomorrow
- Hummer horror: Senior policeman suspended for secretly meeting Kerala businessman
Taylor Swift, who undoubtedly doesn't like staying in relationships for too long, gave another fascinating insight into why she might be so unlucky in love along with confessing her obsession of finding herself a bad boy.
"There's a really interesting charisma involved," the Mirror quoted her as telling Parade magazine as its Christmas cover girl.
"They usually have a lot to say, and even if they don't, they know how to look at you to say it all.
"I think every girl's dream is to find a bad boy at the right time, when he wants to not be bad anymore," she said.
The 22-year-old singer is currently linked to dating Harry Styles but it sounds like she might fancy a different member of 'One Direction' - Zayn.
According to reports, Swift split from boyfriend Connor Kennedy before moving on to Styles.
She admits to struggling with 'taking things slow' when it comes to love.
"I don't think there's an option for me to fall in love slowly, or at medium speed," she said.
"I either do or I don't.
"I don't think it through, really, which is a good thing and a bad thing.
"You don't look before you leap, which is like, 'Yay, this is awesome! Let's not think twice!'' And then you're like, 'We used to be flying. Now we're falling. What's happening?'" she said.
She has had quite an impressive list of ex-boyfriends in the past, including Taylor Lautner, Zac Efron, John Mayer and Joe Jonas.