Tea tickles Ashton Kutcher's taste buds
- RJD splits as 13 MLAs desert Lalu Prasad for Nitish Kumar, but six âreturnâ
- No death penalty for Italian marines, Centre tells Supreme Court
- Rahul slams Modi on migrant issue, says BJP playing divisive politics
- Rajiv Gandhi assassination case: SC to hear Centre's plea on restraining TN govt from releasing convicts
- Leopard on the loose in Meerut, officials order closure of schools and colleges
'Two and A Half Men' star Ashton Kutcher has reportedly developed a strong love for tea.
The 35-year-old actor, who was in the city with his girlfriend Mila Kunis, was spotted buying stock of tea, reported Daily Star.
"No-one could believe their eyes when they saw Ashton in a supermarket. We were more surprised when he bought around 12 boxes of Yorkshire tea bags," said a source.
Kutcher began dating his former 'That 70s Show' co-star Kunis in 2012.