Tea tickles Ashton Kutcher's taste buds
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
'Two and A Half Men' star Ashton Kutcher has reportedly developed a strong love for tea.
The 35-year-old actor, who was in the city with his girlfriend Mila Kunis, was spotted buying stock of tea, reported Daily Star.
"No-one could believe their eyes when they saw Ashton in a supermarket. We were more surprised when he bought around 12 boxes of Yorkshire tea bags," said a source.
Kutcher began dating his former 'That 70s Show' co-star Kunis in 2012.