Tea tickles Ashton Kutcher's taste buds
- V K Singh dismisses Manish Tewari's remarks, Cong says no truth in Express troop movement story
- Indian Express story on troop movement unfortunate but true: Manish Tewari
- Sri Lanka drops plan to buy fighters from Pak after India objects
- Fiery preacher arrested in terror probe divides, inspires Muslims
- Pathankot attack: 2 ‘intruders’ chased, turned out to be pigs
'Two and A Half Men' star Ashton Kutcher has reportedly developed a strong love for tea.
The 35-year-old actor, who was in the city with his girlfriend Mila Kunis, was spotted buying stock of tea, reported Daily Star.
"No-one could believe their eyes when they saw Ashton in a supermarket. We were more surprised when he bought around 12 boxes of Yorkshire tea bags," said a source.