Tea tickles Ashton Kutcher's taste buds
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
'Two and A Half Men' star Ashton Kutcher has reportedly developed a strong love for tea.
The 35-year-old actor, who was in the city with his girlfriend Mila Kunis, was spotted buying stock of tea, reported Daily Star.
"No-one could believe their eyes when they saw Ashton in a supermarket. We were more surprised when he bought around 12 boxes of Yorkshire tea bags," said a source.
Kutcher began dating his former 'That 70s Show' co-star Kunis in 2012.