Tea tickles Ashton Kutcher's taste buds
- If Pakistan has sympathy for Kashmiri youth, they shouldn’t provoke them to attack army camps: Mehbooba Mufti
- Dhaka cafe attack mastermind, 2 others killed in police encounter
- Rio 2016 review: What they did at home, what in Olympics
- Buzz of change in Maldives, Mohammed Nasheed flies secretly to Lanka
- Kashmir: Police constable shot dead by terrorists
'Two and A Half Men' star Ashton Kutcher has reportedly developed a strong love for tea.
The 35-year-old actor, who was in the city with his girlfriend Mila Kunis, was spotted buying stock of tea, reported Daily Star.
"No-one could believe their eyes when they saw Ashton in a supermarket. We were more surprised when he bought around 12 boxes of Yorkshire tea bags," said a source.
- Dalits are angry about the hollowness of the current hyper-nationalism
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee’s slogan of 'insaniyat, Kashmiriat' has no meaning today
- Kejriwal’s attention is fixed on winning the Centre rather than making mohallas run better
- Inside Track: Turf tussle
- In Kashmir, so-called solutions are riddled with contradictions and divisions
- Why personal, social and political self-identification of Dalits must count more than legal nomenclature.