Team arrives late for game
- Modi's appeal to the rich: 'Give up subsidised LPG'
- Distrust deepens, AAP countdown begins for easing out Yadav and Prashant Bhushan
- MS Dhoni: Smudged, but colour remains
- Maharashtra: First arrests made under new law banning beef trade
- Ribeiro an icon, I felt sad reading his piece, told the PM: Nitin Gadkari
The Pakistani Kabaddi team, which reached India on Monday, arrived at Hoshiarpur — the venue for its first match in the World Cup Kabaddi — an hour behind schedule. While it was scheduled to play Sierra Leone at 3 pm, but it reached Hoshiarpur only after 4 pm. The match could be started only after 4.30 pm. While registering his protest against the Pakistani team, the coach of Sierra Leone, Gurmail Singh, said: "It is a World Cup not any small tournament. Why should others teams wait for one team?"