Tears and emotions in full flow
- Coal scam: SC stays summons for Ex-PM Manmohan Singh, P C Parakh, K M Birla
- Leave Delhi: That’s what doctors are prescribing to patients with serious respiratory ailments
- Poster girl of India's tobacco battle Sunita Tomar dies
- Re-promulgation of land ordinance with 9 changes gets Cabinet nod
- Panic spreads as more rain forecast for Valley today
GOODBYE, the MAN FROM MAINE
Maine Sen. Edmund Muskie was a front-runner in the race for the 1972 Democratic presidential nomination until he appeared to break down while defending his wife from an attack by a New Hampshire paper. he always claimed it was snowflakes, but damage had been done. His supposed crying was perceived as a show of weakness and instability, and his campaign never recovered.