Tech giants showcase their latest innovations at CES 2013
- PM in Paris: 'We must create a balance between economy and ecology'
- PM Modi meets Nawaz Sharif at UN climate summit in Paris
- Congress raises Dadri, Kalburgi killing in Lok Sabha; BJP hits back
- Petrol price cut by 58 paise per litre, diesel 25 paise
- India's economic growth accelerates to 7.4 per cent in July-September
The Horizon can be placed flat on any surface and used as a Table PC. It has enough power to handle both gaming and productivity tasks. The screen supports 10-point multi-touch and ffour people can use it comfortably. The weight of the computer is 6.8kg.
The Table PC will ship with accessories, like joysticks, that enable users to play games. The company said the device will cost $1,699 (approximately Rs 90,000).
4K Ultra High Definition
4K is the future of high-definition (HD) video. The generally accepted definition of HD video is a minimum resolution of 1000 pixels. 4K, as the name suggests, has a resolution four times that of HD content. As the year progresses, we will see an increasing number of 4K TVs in the market. At CES 2013, many companies gave a preview of their products.
- Under General Sharif, Pakistan army is carrying low-intensity war against diversity of opinion
- Framed at BJP’s Diwali milan: Selfie-Made Journalism
- Raja-Mandala: Modi’s multilateral moment
- The politics of peace
- Ahead of the Paris summit, India has been again targeted as a spoiler
- Shunning coal not viable for India; World needs to come together to make it cleaner