Techzone as a technology partner ties up with Mood Indigo 2012
- Aurangabad arms haul case: MCOCA court convicts 12 including Abu Jundal
- Rajnath Singh to visit Pakistan in August, attend Saarc meet
- Indigo flight makes emergency landing in Mumbai after passenger creates ruckus
- Assam floods: Sonowal directs ministers to visit constituencies as situation worsens
- Bhagwant Mann: Didn't breach security, even TV channels broadcast from Parliament
Techzone, the largest aggregators, developers, publishers and distributors of entertainment content has tied up with Mood Indigo or MoodI as it is fondly called, the annual cultural festival of IIT Bombay, for offering a single platform to the participants for accessing unlimited international music via Playground, and valuable informative content on Mood Indigo via WAP and SMS services.
With this tie up Techzone will offer participants SMS Blast which will give updates from MoodI on events, dates & celebrities. Students can get detailed information about the events, timings, venue just by a SMS MoodI to 56060. The user will receive the content that follows the heading like Concerts, Global Mela, PROshows, Informals, and Competition etc. Apart from this Techzone will also create a WAP Page which will contain Videos, Images, Tracks, Up Coming Events, Event guide.
Commenting on the official tie-up with Mood Indigo, Naveen Bhandari, Director of TechZone says, "Mood Indigo is a leader amongst all the college festivals of the country. We are very excited to be part of the festival where music and entertainment plays such a great part. PLAYGROUND, our online music store with unlimited international music also fits in perfectly. Further, our experience and expertise in mobile technology to interact and communicate with audiences in such large events provides MoodI with a communication platform that is youth centric."
Palash Kulkarni, Media Head, Mood Indigo 2012 says, "For a College festival of this scale, interacting with the masses is both a crucial and a cumbersome task. There is so much to communicate to all, and am always looking at exploring newer ways of reaching out to as many people as possible. With Techzone's support, we have been able to put a very superior system to it and have a closer connect with our followers through their mobiles."
- The amended act legalises child labour while claiming to do the opposite
- The concept of private members’ bill is central to a deliberative democracy
- Mahasweta Devi drew imaginary landscapes to narrate stories of the oppressed
- With the latest figures on industrial output, the case for a stimulus is pressing
- An open letter to new students entering Jawaharlal Nehru University
- Irom Sharmila calling off her fast against the AFSPA reflects the state’s failure to engage