Teen hangs self
- Subrata Roy to remain in Tihar, Supreme Court calls Sahara's proposal "dishonourable"
- Arvind Kejriwal stopped on way to meet Narendra Modi
- Modi's next round of Chai pe charcha doesn't have police permission yet
- SC issues notice to Centre on Kiran Reddy's PIL against creation of Telangana
- BJP against withdrawl of sedition charges against Kashmiri students
An 18-year-old boy committed suicide by hanging himself at his Borivali (west) residence on Saturday. Police said the boy, identified as Ketan Manohar Pashke, had failed in class ten three years ago and had given up on studies since.
He was unemployed and lived with his parents at a chawl in Eksar Koliwada area.
The incident took place when his parents left for work around 9.45 am on Saturday.
No suicide note was found.
MHB Colony police have reco-rded a case of accidental death.