Teen may have been ‘raped, murdered’
- The Rahul Gandhi interview: 'PM candidates are unconstitutional, I won't step back if MPs ask me to be PM'
- Maoists target teachers, ambulance
- World doesn't trust Modi, says Congress citing British newspaper
- Day after EC crackdown, Azam Khan booked for Kargil remarks
- The Narendra Modi interview: 'Cong's problem is that it can't see a chaiwallah challenging them'
A 15-year-old girl found murdered here might have been raped, the police said on Sunday. The body of the victim, who was missing since January 16, was found on Saturday. "The post- mortem report showed that the girl sustained injuries on her private parts which could have been caused during the struggle she might have put up with her attackers," SP (Headquarter) Vinay Prakash Pal said.
- Part of Azad Maidan to be briefly closed next year for Metro work
- Telephone operator deposes before Juvenile Justice Board in her ‘last court visit’ in case
- Weapons in check-in baggage
- Hailstorm-hit farmers an angry lot in Osmanabad, NCP pins hopes on rebels in Sena-BJP camp
- ‘It is for the people of India to decide who should be their next PM, and we will willingly engage with the government’
- Life of Pie