Teenage girl killed with pickaxe
- Jat reservation bill approved by Haryana Cabinet, will be tabled in assembly today
- Congress to launch state-wide agitation against 'injustice' in Uttarakhand
- First judgment in coal scam case: Special court convicts Jharkhand Ispat, 2 directors
- Lahore park suicide blast: Taliban faction claims responsibility, kills over 72
- 63rd National Film Awards winners: Baahubali, Big B, Kangana
A teenage girl was abducted and murdered by a man from her village in Ram Nagar police station area of Barabanki. Her body was found dumped inside the toilet of the primary school on Sunday. Police said the 16-year-old girl's father had lodged a complaint on Saturday alleging that her daughter had been abducted by Pravesh, a resident of the same village. Pravesh (22) said during interrogation that he had murdered the girl. Police recovered the body on Sunday morning. Police said the girl had been killed by the man with a pickaxe on Saturday morning at around 7 am when there was dense fog in the area.
Woman Who left baby girl to die, held
- Pledging gold made everyone aware of the enormity of 1991 economic crisis
- To prevent another Brussels, the world must change its perception of Muslims
- Why is there such a strong association between Islamic State terror and Belgium?
- From Plate to Plough: Raising farmers’ income by 2022
- Swachh Bharat Abhiyan is on track. But community involvement is necessary
- Across the Aisle: Slogans, patriots and anti-nationals