Teenage girl killed with pickaxe
- Sushma Swaraj rubbishes Pakistan's 4-point peace formula at UN
- US shooting: 15 dead, 20 wounded at Oregon community college; shooter detained
- Day after Dadri lynching, VP Ansari says state has to ensure right to life
- Delhi: Man shoots self at Rajiv Chowk Metro station
- BJP MP compares Modi with Gandhi, Cong says 'sycophancy at its worst'
A teenage girl was abducted and murdered by a man from her village in Ram Nagar police station area of Barabanki. Her body was found dumped inside the toilet of the primary school on Sunday. Police said the 16-year-old girl's father had lodged a complaint on Saturday alleging that her daughter had been abducted by Pravesh, a resident of the same village. Pravesh (22) said during interrogation that he had murdered the girl. Police recovered the body on Sunday morning. Police said the girl had been killed by the man with a pickaxe on Saturday morning at around 7 am when there was dense fog in the area.
Woman Who left baby girl to die, held