Drashti Dhami takes home 'Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 6' trophy
- Rs 870 crore money trail: Why the Bhujbals are under scanner
- SC allows 'Make in India' event at Mumbai beach, PM to inaugurate
- Pawar defends Bhujbals, says Fadnavis govt indulging in vendetta politics
- Anupam Kher a great artiste, welcome to visit Pakistan: Abdul Basit
- Indian helicopters helped war against militants in Afghanistan: US General
Television actress Drasthi Dhami of 'Madhubala' fame, along with choreographer partner Salman Khan claimed the 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 6' trophy on September 14.
Drashti, who had been one of the consistent performers of the show, performed in a digitally enhanced act on 'Rangeela Re' for the finale at 'Jhalak'.
Drashti and Salman garnered best of the comments from judges Madhuri Dixit, Remo D'Souza and Karan Johar, and celebrity judge Hrithik Roshan, who was there to promote 'Krrish 3'. The dancing couple also scored a perfect 30 for their finale act.
"I want to thank everyone. My mom, who is not here right now as she is out of town... I love you mommy! I want to thank my friends, Salman's friends, everyone..." she said after winning the show.
Drasthi and Salman were presented the trophy and Rs 50 lakh prize money by Karan Johar and Remo D'souza.The second runner up for the season was Lauren Gotilleb, followed by Shonali and Sumanth. Singer Shaan stood fourth.
- Outcome on Section 377 will depend on composition of the Constitution bench
- Inadequate staff, payment delays undermine MGNREGA in drought-hit Mahabubnagar
- ICDS, the primary scheme targeting malnutrition, needs to be broadened
- Rohith's death must focus attention on the rites of exclusion in the university
- Telescope: State in the bedroom
- The economy is best served by lowering interest rates and blocking protectionism