Drashti Dhami takes home 'Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 6' trophy
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured in road accident in Jaipur; one dead
- Fadnavis rubbishes reports of flight delay, threatens to take legal action
- Madrasas to be de-recognised in Maharashtra; Congress calls the move unconstitutional
- Rs 526 crore for AAP govt publicity; Congress asks is it to purchase media
- Fearing action, 1400 primary teachers with fake degree resign in Bihar
Television actress Drasthi Dhami of 'Madhubala' fame, along with choreographer partner Salman Khan claimed the 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 6' trophy on September 14.
Drashti, who had been one of the consistent performers of the show, performed in a digitally enhanced act on 'Rangeela Re' for the finale at 'Jhalak'.
Drashti and Salman garnered best of the comments from judges Madhuri Dixit, Remo D'Souza and Karan Johar, and celebrity judge Hrithik Roshan, who was there to promote 'Krrish 3'. The dancing couple also scored a perfect 30 for their finale act.
"I want to thank everyone. My mom, who is not here right now as she is out of town... I love you mommy! I want to thank my friends, Salman's friends, everyone..." she said after winning the show.
Drasthi and Salman were presented the trophy and Rs 50 lakh prize money by Karan Johar and Remo D'souza.The second runner up for the season was Lauren Gotilleb, followed by Shonali and Sumanth. Singer Shaan stood fourth.
'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa' judged by dancing diva Madhuri Dixit, filmmaker Karan Johar and choreographer-director Remo D'souza, came to a grand end after 15 weeks.