Tell us: Has the govt done the right thing by hanging Ajmal Kasab?
Agencies : New Delhi, Wed Nov 21 2012, 15:18 hrs
- Nepal Earthquake: Rains, fresh tremors hamper rescue works, toll tops 2,500
- Nepal earthquake: 22 climbers dead in avalanche on Mt Everest
- Nepal Earthquake: Air services resumed to Kathmandu
- NDRF rescue team begins sifting through rubble in Nepal
- Heavy rains likely in quake-hit Nepal, warns Indian Meteorological Dept
The Indian govt has hanged 26/11 Mumbai attack prime accused terrorist the Pakistani, Ajmal Kasab.
Has it done the right thing?
You tell us.