Tell us: Has the govt done the right thing by hanging Ajmal Kasab?
Agencies : New Delhi, Wed Nov 21 2012, 15:18 hrs
- The Rahul Gandhi interview: 'PM candidates are unconstitutional, I won't step back if MPs ask me to be PM'
- Maoists target teachers, ambulance
- World doesn't trust Modi, says Congress citing British newspaper
- Day after EC crackdown, Azam Khan booked for Kargil remarks
- The Narendra Modi interview: 'Cong's problem is that it can't see a chaiwallah challenging them'
The Indian govt has hanged 26/11 Mumbai attack prime accused terrorist the Pakistani, Ajmal Kasab.
Has it done the right thing?
You tell us.