Tell us: Has the govt done the right thing by hanging Ajmal Kasab?
Agencies : New Delhi, Wed Nov 21 2012, 15:18 hrs
- Navy officer dies on board INS Kolkata off Mumbai
- SC calls Sahara proposal an âinsultâ, Subarta Roy stays in jail till March 11
- I'm not a terrorist, Modi should have met me: Arvind Kejriwal
- Modi to hold 'Chai Pe Charcha' on women empowerment on Saturday
- SC issues notice to Centre on Kiran Reddy's PIL against creation of Telangana
The Indian govt has hanged 26/11 Mumbai attack prime accused terrorist the Pakistani, Ajmal Kasab.
Has it done the right thing?
You tell us.