Tell us: Should govt delay Afzal Guru's hanging?
Agencies : New Delhi, Wed Nov 21 2012, 09:30 hrs
- Maharashtra: Building collapses in Thane district, several feared trapped
- Nation pays tribute to Abdul Kalam, funeral in Rameswaram on July 30
- SC bench differs on Yakub's execution, refers plea to larger bench
- 'Your indebted student': Kalam's advisor pays tribute to former President on Facebook
- Gurdaspur attack: GPS shows terror team, got drug cartel help too
Afzal Guru, who has been sentenced to death in the December 2001 Parliament attack case by SC, is still awaiting the carrying out of his sentence.
Is the govt justified in delaying the case?
Should the govt delay?