Tell us: Should govt delay Afzal Guru's hanging?
Agencies : New Delhi, Wed Nov 21 2012, 09:30 hrs
- Indonesian military plane crash death toll rises to 74
- Eurogroup turned down Greek bailout extension, says Finnish FinMin Alexander Stubb
- Disappointment creeping in over Modi govt's reform pace: Moody's
- Dholpur Palace: Congress' fresh document says it's a govt property
- Greece will not pay IMF debt on Tuesday: Finance minister
Afzal Guru, who has been sentenced to death in the December 2001 Parliament attack case by SC, is still awaiting the carrying out of his sentence.
Is the govt justified in delaying the case?
Should the govt delay?