Tell us: Should govt delay Afzal Guru's hanging?
Agencies : New Delhi, Wed Nov 21 2012, 09:30 hrs
- 9 killed, over 40 injured as Bengaluru-Ernakulam Express train derails near Hosur
- SC says allegations grave, but grants relief to Teesta Setalvad in cheating case
- All you need to know about AAP's WiFi Delhi promise
- 19 killed as militants storm Shia mosque in Pakistan
- Modi’s cricket diplomacy: Renewing political contact with Pakistan
Afzal Guru, who has been sentenced to death in the December 2001 Parliament attack case by SC, is still awaiting the carrying out of his sentence.
Is the govt justified in delaying the case?
Should the govt delay?