Telugu actor Uday Kiran cremated
- After arrest, Jitender Singh Tomar resigns as Delhi Law Minister
- Army begins operation near Myanmar border, kills militants involved in Manipur ambush
- Joint CP Mukesh Kumar Meena hits back, says he took charge at ACB under L-G's orders
- Congress president Sonia Gandhi accuses PM Modi of 'U-turns, falsehoods'
- UP minister booked for burning journalist to death over Facebook post
Film personalities and a large number of fans today bid a tearful farewell to actor Uday Kiran who was cremated here.
Kiran's body was consigned to flames in the presence of several film personalities and a large number of fans here.
His father V Murthy performed the last rites.
Several top film personalities, including Dasari Narayana Rao, Venkatesh and D Suresh Babu, paid tributes.
The 33-year-old actor, who started out as a heartthrob in 2000, allegedly committed suicide at his flat at Srinagar colony here on Sunday night, apparently after film offers dried up of late, pushing him into mental depression.