Telugu actor Uday Kiran cremated
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
Film personalities and a large number of fans today bid a tearful farewell to actor Uday Kiran who was cremated here.
Kiran's body was consigned to flames in the presence of several film personalities and a large number of fans here.
His father V Murthy performed the last rites.
Several top film personalities, including Dasari Narayana Rao, Venkatesh and D Suresh Babu, paid tributes.
The 33-year-old actor, who started out as a heartthrob in 2000, allegedly committed suicide at his flat at Srinagar colony here on Sunday night, apparently after film offers dried up of late, pushing him into mental depression.