Telugu actor Uday Kiran cremated
- Vote Supriya or lose water, âthreatensâ Ajit
- 5th phase of elections: Moderate to high turnout on biggest voting day
- Dhowan takes over as Navy Chief, superseded Sinha resigns
- Congress releases CD of Uma Bharti calling Narendra Modi 'Vinash Purush'
- India to pay Russia for arms, ammo it sells to Afghanistan
Film personalities and a large number of fans today bid a tearful farewell to actor Uday Kiran who was cremated here.
Kiran's body was consigned to flames in the presence of several film personalities and a large number of fans here.
His father V Murthy performed the last rites.
Several top film personalities, including Dasari Narayana Rao, Venkatesh and D Suresh Babu, paid tributes.
The 33-year-old actor, who started out as a heartthrob in 2000, allegedly committed suicide at his flat at Srinagar colony here on Sunday night, apparently after film offers dried up of late, pushing him into mental depression.
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer