Telugu actor Uday Kiran cremated
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
Film personalities and a large number of fans today bid a tearful farewell to actor Uday Kiran who was cremated here.
Kiran's body was consigned to flames in the presence of several film personalities and a large number of fans here.
His father V Murthy performed the last rites.
Several top film personalities, including Dasari Narayana Rao, Venkatesh and D Suresh Babu, paid tributes.
The 33-year-old actor, who started out as a heartthrob in 2000, allegedly committed suicide at his flat at Srinagar colony here on Sunday night, apparently after film offers dried up of late, pushing him into mental depression.