Telugu actor Yasho Sagar dies in accident near Tumkur
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
Telugu actor Bharath alias Yasho Sagar, whose debut film 'Ullasanga Utsahanga' was a blockbuster, died in a road accident near Tumkur in Karnataka in the wee hours today.
Besides Sagar, in his mid 20s, his assistant Vishvanath Reddy was also killed and another person injured when their car rammed into a bridge near Tumkur, about 100 km from here, District SP T R Suresh said.
The condition of the injured, admitted to a Tumukr hospital, was critical, he said.
Sagar was on his way to Bangalore from Pune when the accident took place around 6.30 am, Suresh said. Reddy was driving the car.
A native of Bangalore, Sagar made his debut in Telegu film 'Ullasanga Utsahanga' which was a major hit in 2008.
Sagar's father B P Somu is a big time producer in Kannada films.
The young star had also acted in Kannada flick "Mr Premikudu" which was produced by his father.
He also did the lead in "Ayyo Pavam", Malayalam remake of "Ullasanga Utsahanga".