Telugu actress Anjali goes missing
- After arrest, Jitender Singh Tomar resigns as Delhi Law Minister
- Army begins operation near Myanmar border, kills militants involved in Manipur ambush
- Joint CP Mukesh Kumar Meena hits back, says he took charge at ACB under L-G's orders
- Congress president Sonia Gandhi accuses PM Modi of 'U-turns, falsehoods'
- UP minister booked for burning journalist to death over Facebook post
Actress Anjali, who starred in several Tamil and Telugu movies, has gone missing from a hotel in the posh Jubilee Hills area here, police said today.
Anjali has gone missing from the hotel since yesterday morning and her mobile phone was also in switch-off mode, they said, based on a complaint lodged by Ravi Shankar, the brother of the actress.
Police said that they have registered a missing case and investigating the matter.
Anjali acted in hit Tamil film Engaeyum Eppothum and Angaadi Theru besides the multi-starrer Telugu movie Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu.
Some TV channels showed reports claiming that Anjali had accused her step mother Bharati Devi and Tamil film director Kalanjiyam of harassing her before coming to Hyderabad.