Telugu actress Anjali goes missing
- Bulandshahr gangrape case: SC pulls up Azam Khan for calling the incident 'political conspiracy'
- Rajnath Singh to lead all-party team to Kashmir on September 4
- Banks, govt offices reopen, private cars back on roads as curfew lifted in most parts of Kashmir
- Expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa says won't resign from Rajya Sabha
- Scorpene Submarine data leak being viewed 'very seriously', says Navy chief
Actress Anjali, who starred in several Tamil and Telugu movies, has gone missing from a hotel in the posh Jubilee Hills area here, police said today.
Anjali has gone missing from the hotel since yesterday morning and her mobile phone was also in switch-off mode, they said, based on a complaint lodged by Ravi Shankar, the brother of the actress.
Police said that they have registered a missing case and investigating the matter.
Anjali acted in hit Tamil film Engaeyum Eppothum and Angaadi Theru besides the multi-starrer Telugu movie Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu.
- Public policy today, demands a bureaucracy less generalist
- Ironically, freedom of speech was first restricted to curb anti-Pakistan views
- Scorpene data leak underlines hazards of India’s dependence for military hardware
- Government has the opportunity to rein in food inflation on a sustainable basis
- PM Dahal must address coalition concerns, balance relations with India, China
- Dalits are angry about the hollowness of the current hyper-nationalism