Telugu actress Anjali goes missing
- GST Bill in Rajya Sabha this week, Jaitley to discuss amendments with state finance ministers
- Narsingh Yadav fails dope test, Rio 2016 Olympics participation under threat
- AAP MLA Amanatullah Khan arrested for threatening a woman
- Kin of missing AN-32 passengers, crew: Across the country, they wait for word, hoping and praying
- Kashmir unrest: Of 317 with pellet injuries in action by CRPF, over 50% have been hit in eye
Actress Anjali, who starred in several Tamil and Telugu movies, has gone missing from a hotel in the posh Jubilee Hills area here, police said today.
Anjali has gone missing from the hotel since yesterday morning and her mobile phone was also in switch-off mode, they said, based on a complaint lodged by Ravi Shankar, the brother of the actress.
Police said that they have registered a missing case and investigating the matter.
Anjali acted in hit Tamil film Engaeyum Eppothum and Angaadi Theru besides the multi-starrer Telugu movie Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu.
- The recent violence against Dalits in Gujarat is a fallout of the Sangh Parivar’s diktats on food
- Turkey’s coup reveals the fragile relationship between Islam and democracy
- The Sangh Parivar has furthered the colonial understanding of India’s past
- Better state support and supportive social environment can help independent filmmakers
- Next Door Nepal: Chinese checkers
- Kashmir unrest: A to-do list for PM Modi