Telugu actress Anjali goes missing
- Netaji files show family was under observation, intercepted communication hinted at sightings
- Indian fisherman allegedly killed in Pakistan firing off Gujarat coast
- Maharashtra government transfers Sheena Bora murder case to Central Bureau of Investigation
- Another drowned toddler washes up on Turkish beach: report
- Taliban attack on Pakistan base kills 29; 16 die in mosque
Actress Anjali, who starred in several Tamil and Telugu movies, has gone missing from a hotel in the posh Jubilee Hills area here, police said today.
Anjali has gone missing from the hotel since yesterday morning and her mobile phone was also in switch-off mode, they said, based on a complaint lodged by Ravi Shankar, the brother of the actress.
Police said that they have registered a missing case and investigating the matter.
Anjali acted in hit Tamil film Engaeyum Eppothum and Angaadi Theru besides the multi-starrer Telugu movie Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu.