Telugu actress Anjali goes missing
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Actress Anjali, who starred in several Tamil and Telugu movies, has gone missing from a hotel in the posh Jubilee Hills area here, police said today.
Anjali has gone missing from the hotel since yesterday morning and her mobile phone was also in switch-off mode, they said, based on a complaint lodged by Ravi Shankar, the brother of the actress.
Police said that they have registered a missing case and investigating the matter.
Anjali acted in hit Tamil film Engaeyum Eppothum and Angaadi Theru besides the multi-starrer Telugu movie Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu.
Some TV channels showed reports claiming that Anjali had accused her step mother Bharati Devi and Tamil film director Kalanjiyam of harassing her before coming to Hyderabad.
- Live: Kejriwal does a U turn, urges people to come in largeÂ numbers
- Women competent enough, they need opportunities, saysÂ Rahul
- â€˜Modi has a majoritarian, authoritarian attitudeâ€¦ such a policy and style of govt would be a disaster for thisÂ countryâ€™
- â€˜Narmada water not reaching farmers for want of minor canalsâ€™ | The Indian Express