Telugu film and TV personality Suman no more
- How did a 'peaceful' protest turn violent in Malda?
- Afghanistan: Suicide attack in Jalalabad kills 11, injures 13
- BSF finds no sign of how Pathankot attackers entered
- Beef search on train: Gauraksha leader warns SP on arrests, threatens riots
- YSR Congress MP Mithun Reddy arrested for assaulting Air India manager
Famous Telugu film and TV personality Suman passed away at the age of 45, family sources said today.
Suman, who had been unwell for the last four-five years, was undergoing treatment at a corporate hospital in the city and the end came at 0018 hours last night.
He is survived by wife, a son and daughter.
Suman was the second son of media baron and Eenadu Group Chairman Ramoji Rao.
A multi-faceted personality, Suman excelled as a journalist, writer, lyricist, artist, actor and also as a director.
He was instrumental in popularising the ETV entertainment channel in Telugu when it was launched in 1995.
He had received the state Government's prestigious Nandi Award given to film and TV personalities.