Telugu film and TV personality Suman no more
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Famous Telugu film and TV personality Suman passed away at the age of 45, family sources said today.
Suman, who had been unwell for the last four-five years, was undergoing treatment at a corporate hospital in the city and the end came at 0018 hours last night.
He is survived by wife, a son and daughter.
Suman was the second son of media baron and Eenadu Group Chairman Ramoji Rao.
A multi-faceted personality, Suman excelled as a journalist, writer, lyricist, artist, actor and also as a director.
He was instrumental in popularising the ETV entertainment channel in Telugu when it was launched in 1995.
He had received the state Government's prestigious Nandi Award given to film and TV personalities.
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy, Assembly Speaker N Manohar, state Ministers including K Jana Reddy, P Sabita Indra Reddy, Telugu Desam President N Chandrababu Naidu, a number of film personalities and political leaders paid homage to Suman.
- Live: Kejriwal does a U turn, urges people to come in largeÂ numbers
- Women competent enough, they need opportunities, saysÂ Rahul
- â€˜Modi has a majoritarian, authoritarian attitudeâ€¦ such a policy and style of govt would be a disaster for thisÂ countryâ€™
- â€˜Narmada water not reaching farmers for want of minor canalsâ€™ | The Indian Express