Temperatures hover around normal in Punjab & Haryana
- Congress says Togadia spreading venom; EC seeks recording of alleged hate speech
- Akhilesh Yadav tears into Narendra Modi bastion on maiden visit to Gujarat, says third front ready to govern
- Proponents of Article 370 should say how it has helped J&K: Rajnath Singh
- 1984 riots: Akalis protest over Capt Amarinder Singh's clean chit to Jagdish Tytler
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, CSK vs DD: Raina departs after scoring valiant half-century
The minimum temperatures today hovered around normal range at many places in Punjab and Haryana.
Though Amritsar in Punjab was the coldest at 7.4 deg C, its minimum was still within the normal level, the MeT said here.
Patiala and Ludhiana registered above normal lows of 11 deg C and 11.2 deg C.
Chandigarh recorded a minimum temperature of 10.5 deg C, up two notches. Hisar in Haryana recorded a low of 9 deg C, while Bhiwani and Ambala recorded respective minimums of 9.8 deg C and 11.1 deg C.
- 21-year-old dies in road mishap, one injured
- Ask Badals where is Ludhiana Metro: Bhattal to locals
- Arrests in priest murder case divide Catholic Church
- Short Change: EPFO to allot permanent account number to active subscribers by Oct 15
- India Inc profit set to grow, but margins under pressure
- Mulayam: Will amend Constitution for Muslim quota