Ten new reasons to visit Orlando in 2014
- INS Sindhuratna mishap: Two officers trapped inside feared dead, 7 sailors injured
- Congress not serious about seat sharing, all options open for LJP: Ram Vilas Paswan
- No execution for KLF terrorist Bhullar in present health condition: Centre tells SC
- Willing to say sorry for any mistake, Rajnath Singh tells Muslims
- Top IM men have joined al-Qaeda, fighting in Af-Pak: NIA chargesheet
From hopping aboard the Hogwarts Express at Universal Orlando Resort to catching a Broadway show at the new Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts, Orlando delivers unrivaled experiences to satisfy all ages and interests. Orlando reinvent itself with enticing additions opening in 2014. New offerings found inside its theme parks and throughout the destination give families more reason to visit Orlando in the New Year. Here are 10 reasons to visit Orlando in 2014:
1) Duplo Valley at Legoland Florida will bring the Lego Duplo line of preschool building toys to life for Orlando's youngest visitors. The new farm-themed attractions, including a train, mini tractor ride and water play area, are geared to toddlers ages two to five.
2) Building on the popularity of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, Universal Orlando Resort in Florida will bring to life some of the experiences and places found in and around London in the Harry Potter books and films. Diagon Alley and 'London' will be located within Universal Studios Florida, which is adjacent to Universal's Islands of Adventure, where guests now experience Hogwarts and Hogsmeade. When complete, The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Diagon Alley will feature shops, a restaurant and an innovative, marquee attraction based on Gringotts bank. Guests will be able to travel between 'London' and Hogsmeade aboard the Hogwarts Express.
3) Walt Disney World Resort in Florida will complete the final phase of New Fantasyland – the largest expansion in Magic Kingdom history – with the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train Coaster. This family coaster will transport guests on a musical ride into the mine "where a million diamonds shine." Also coming to magic kingdom this year is Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade, an all-new daytime parade featuring characters and music from memorable Disney films.