Tewari condoles death
- Modi government softens stand on controversial Land Acquisition Bill, says ready for talks
- Gangster Abu Salem sentenced to life imprisonment in Pradeep Jain murder case
- Went to casino for dinner with family, apologise for my choice of venue: Moin Khan
- Ready to discuss issue of alleged stealing of Petroleum ministry documents: Government
- Salman Khan black buck poaching case: Jodhpur court defers verdict
Union Minister, Manish Tewari, conveyed his condolences to the family of the Delhi assault victim. Speaking after laying the foundation stones for rural roads in Ludhiana district, Tewari also condoled the death of the Patiala rape victim, who allegedly committed suicide due to police apathy.