Tewari to head LIT, GLADA as well
- December 16 gangrape: Delhi HC upholds death sentence of four convicts
- US investigators suspect missing Malaysia jetliner flew for hours after losing contact
- Shiv Sena hits out at BJP, asks it to follow "alliance dharma"
- US court dismisses Devyani Khobragade's indictment in visa fraud case
- Ditched by Anna, Mamata rallies â around herself
As per the orders from the Department of Personnel, Govt of Punjab, Municipal Commissioner Commissioner Rahul Tewari will now also be serving as chairman of the Ludhiana Improvement Trust (LIT) and chief administrator of the Greater Ludhiana Area Development Authority (GLADA).
IAS R K Verma and IAS S S Gulati have been relieved from both the posts respectively. Amrit Kaur Gill, PCS and ADC (general) Patiala, will now be deputy excise and taxation commissioner, Ludhiana.
R K Verma who was the CA of GLADA has been posted as secretary department of technical education and industrial training.