Tewatia gets bail, but will remain in jail
- Supreme Court strikes down Section 66A, says it violates right to speech
- Pakistan Day: PM greets, MoS VK Singh tweets #disgust
- DK Ravi's death: Govt calls in CBI, tells court he had a ‘relationship’ with batchmate
- Mufti Mohammad Sayeed says will take Army into confidence on AFSPA
- 1987 Hashimpura massacre: The photographs that stand witness
Tewatia was accused of having incited the farmers to resort to violence on May 7, 2011 that led to death of two policemen and two farmers. The farmers' agitation had taken political overtones with Congress MP Rahul Gandhi reaching the protest site and alleging that many farmers had gone missing.