Thai singer Ann Mitchai set for Bollywood debut
- Patidar protest: Hardik Patel-led PAAS calls off 'reverse Dandi march'
- At least 80 dead in gas cylinder explosion in Jhabua, Madhya Pradesh
- Not passed any order on meat ban, only an appeal to slaughterhouses: Haryana govt
- India demolish temporary hut built by China near LAC in Ladakh
- HP: Two foreigners dead, several injured as Kalka-Shimla toy train derails
Be it the American adult star Sunny Leone, Brazilian model Giselle Monterio or the German beauty Claudia Ciesla, people from the West of late, have shown a keen interest in making it big in the Indian film industry. And now, it seems even Asians want to experience fame in Bollywood! Case in point is pop singer Ann Mitchai, who is a popular face in her home country, Thailand. Mitchai will be making her Bollywood debut in producer Sunny Sharma's Colours Of Love.
Confirms Sharma, who was earlier a part of Suniel Shetty's production house Popcorn, "We wanted a fresh, young face in our film and Ann came across as the best choice. That apart, we are also looking at promoting the movie in Thailand, and with Ann's presence, who is a big name in her country, I can see that happening."
Apart from the Thai pop star, Colours Of Love also features Rajeev Khandelwal as a wedding planner, former Miss India, debutant Neha Ahuja and Pyaar Ka Punchnama actor Rayo Bhakirta as a rich business tycoon.
Directed by Anish Khanna, Colours Of Love is a romantic drama that revolves around four characters, two men and two women who fall in love and how things turn for the worse between them. Shot in Mumbai, Panchgani and Thailand in the month of May and June, the film is set for a January release.