The business of diplomacy
- Combating terrorism must be major priority for G20: PM Narendra Modi
- Obama on Paris attack: Twisted ideology behind killing of innocents
- G20 summit: India pledges to hike renewable energy output to 175GW by 2022
- Two attackers killed in Paris were Frenchmen living in Brussels
- Petrol price hiked by 36 paise/litre, diesel by 87 paise/litre
The recent ASEAN-India Car Rally is a fine example of MEA-industry partnership. So, too, the India-Africa Project Partnership series, held both in India and different African regions with positive outcomes.
A comprehensive strategy for leveraging economic opportunities between India and the world would not only involve a partnership between the MEA and Indian industry associations, but also include the embassies of other countries in India, as well as their industry associations. As Indian industry expands its global footprint, it looks forward to working closely with the Indian government.
The writer is president, Confederation of Indian Industry and chairman, Godrej Group
- Modi in Britain: Beyond a reiteration of good intentions, little was achieved
- The government’s version of the uniform civil code must be debated publicly
- Paris attacks: The loss of innocence
- How the AMU professor became a rallying point for LGBT movement
- Across the aisle: The ethos of India wins the election
- Salvation of India rests with Modi, provided he reforms himself