The Congressís B-team
- Mulayam asks teaching assistants to vote SP, EC sees a 'violation'
- BJP relents to Chandrababu Naidu's demands, alliance likely to continue
- Azam Khan threatens to move Supreme Court, slams EC's relief to Amit Shah
- PMO defends Manmohan Singh, says GDP has grown three times during UPA rule
- IPL 7: Maxwellâs 43-ball 95 helps KXIP chase 206
The CPI-ML journal ML Update says that the Congress executed Ajmal Kasab "secretly", just before the beginning of the winter session to wriggle out of a possible showdown and defeat on the floor of Parliament on the issue of FDI in retail.
"If the Congress believes it can silence the people by citing the hanging of Kasab, the BJP has already begun to raise a shrill demand for the execution of Afzal Guru," the article says. According to the article, "Scams are a great leveller ó the Congress and the BJP both stand exposed as 'dukaans' (shops) doing brisk business in the name of ruling the country or different states".
Compiled by Avishek G. Dastidar