The Dub Step
- Subrata Roy sent to police custody by Supreme Court till next hearing, faces 'ink attack'
- Nitin Gadkari-Raj Thackeray closeness could 'affect' alliance, hints Shiv Sena
- TRS wonât merge, Congress readies to walk alone in both Andhra and Bihar
- Tehelka rape case: Tarun Tejpal's bail plea hearing begins
- Smith announces sudden retirement, says fortunate to have had many highs
The actor feels that this could well be Willis's last Die Hard film, and that Courtney might take over in Die Hard 6. "I am glad since it's being released in Punjabi, more people in the region will enjoy watching it," says Grewal, who is hoping his fans would line-up too. He jokes how dubbing for Singh vs Kaur, his latest Punjabi film, took eight days while the dubbing of Die Hard 5 was a two-day affair. "They speak so less," he says with a laugh. The film has also been released in Hindi, Tamil and Telegu elsewhere in India.
- Russia tightens grip in Crimea, West threatens ‘consequences’
- Heavy patrolling in Sector 23 after thief leaves daring note
- Difference of opinion between Patil and UT’s senior standing counsel led to his resignation
- Commissioner to look into shady land deals in 35 villages: High Court
- Class X maths exam easy for some, tough for others
- Panchkula MC approves budget of Rs 39 crore