The Financial Express: Most Read Stories on Monday
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Sony announces global availability of Xperia Tablet Z
At Mobile World Congress, Sony Mobile Communications ('Sony Mobile') today announced that Xperia Tablet Z – the slimmest and lightest 10.1 water resistant tablet available - will launch globally in Q2 calendar 2013. Read More...
BlackBerry Z10 launched in India with a price tag of Rs 43,490
BlackBerry today launched its much-awaited smartphone Z10, powered by its latest operating system 'BlackBerry 10', in India at a price of Rs 43,490, taking rivals Apple and Samsung head on in the world's second largest telecom market. Read More...
Narendra Modi's BJP lures gun-wielding Vitthal Radadia, son away from Congress
In a major blow to Congress in Gujarat, influential leader Vitthal Radadia, who was embroiled in a gun-toting controversy, and his son Jayesh, today resigned as MLAs and are set to join BJP. Read More...
Bombay Jayashri loses Best Song Oscar to Adele on 'Skyfall'
Bombay Jayshri, the sole Indian nominee at the this year's Oscars lost the Best Original Song trophy to British singer Adele, who won the statuette for her soulful rendition of James Bond theme 'Skyfall'. Read More...
M S Dhoni breaks Sachin Tendulkar's Test record of highest score as captain
M S Dhoni today surpassed Sachin Tendulkar's record of highest individual Test score by an Indian captain en route his majestic 224 against Australia in the first cricket Test.
M S Dhoni, who reached his maiden double century yesterday went past Tendulkar's 217 scored against New Zealand in 1999-00 at Ahmedabad. Read More...
- AAP names Bharti victims, uploads eight videos targeting Africans in Delhi
- Kapil Sibal to contest from Chandni Chowk in 2014, even if Arvind Kejriwal inÂ fray
- Arvind Kejriwal likely to pass Jan Lokpal Bill in February, says the fight for new independence hasÂ begun
- Movie review: â€˜Jai hoâ€™ | The Indian Express