The Financial Express: Most Read Stories on Monday
- Haji Ali dargah will have to open doors for women after Bombay HC ruling
- My vision for India is rapid transformation, not gradual evolution: PM Modi
- Panel works on alternative to pellets: Balls of pepper, capsicum gas
- Scorpene leak: Firms to be blacklisted only in cases of clear criminality, says Parrikar
- Sheena Bora murder: Taped conversations emerging on media submitted in court, says CBI
Sony announces global availability of Xperia Tablet Z
At Mobile World Congress, Sony Mobile Communications ('Sony Mobile') today announced that Xperia Tablet Z – the slimmest and lightest 10.1 water resistant tablet available - will launch globally in Q2 calendar 2013. Read More...
BlackBerry Z10 launched in India with a price tag of Rs 43,490
BlackBerry today launched its much-awaited smartphone Z10, powered by its latest operating system 'BlackBerry 10', in India at a price of Rs 43,490, taking rivals Apple and Samsung head on in the world's second largest telecom market. Read More...
Narendra Modi's BJP lures gun-wielding Vitthal Radadia, son away from Congress
In a major blow to Congress in Gujarat, influential leader Vitthal Radadia, who was embroiled in a gun-toting controversy, and his son Jayesh, today resigned as MLAs and are set to join BJP. Read More...
Bombay Jayashri loses Best Song Oscar to Adele on 'Skyfall'
Bombay Jayshri, the sole Indian nominee at the this year's Oscars lost the Best Original Song trophy to British singer Adele, who won the statuette for her soulful rendition of James Bond theme 'Skyfall'. Read More...
M S Dhoni breaks Sachin Tendulkar's Test record of highest score as captain
M S Dhoni today surpassed Sachin Tendulkar's record of highest individual Test score by an Indian captain en route his majestic 224 against Australia in the first cricket Test.
- Pakistan army has a battle to win: The corruption within
- Anger of Irom Sharmila’s supporters should not be dismissed as selfishness or cynicism
- You keep the cow’s tail: A post card from Una, Gujarat, August 15
- History shows why Balochistan is not an internal matter of Pakistan
- The use of technology will be key to making GST a success
- Sedition law cannot be used against honest views, expressed peacefully