The Financial Express: Most Read Stories on Tuesday
- Indonesian military plane crash death toll rises to 74
- Eurogroup turned down Greek bailout extension, says Finnish FinMin Alexander Stubb
- Disappointment creeping in over Modi govt's reform pace: Moody's
- Dholpur Palace: Congress' fresh document says it's a govt property
- Greece will not pay IMF debt on Tuesday: Finance minister
Astronomer Nicolaus Copernicus 540th birthday marked by Google doodle
Renowned astronomer and mathematician Nicolaus Copernicus' birthday has been put up specially as a Google doodle on the search engine's home page to mark his 540th birthday. Read More...
Sharad Yadav's sexist remark stumps woman scribe
Janata Dal (United) President Sharad Yadav today stumped a woman reporter with his "beautiful" remark. Read More...
Android, iOS smartphones, tablets: China beats US
China has overtaken the United States as the world's largest market for active smart devices, according to new data. Read More...
Vijay Mallya surprises Kingfisher Airlines staff, pays salaries even as CEO meets DGCA
A week after its lenders decided to recover their dues, cash-strapped Kingfisher Airlines has started paying salaries to its employees apart from approaching the aviation regulator seeking licence renewal, sources said today. Read More...
Bank employees to defy govt, set to strike with trade unions
The government has again appealed to the bank employees not to join the two-day nationwide strike from Wednesday saying there is "really no reason" for them to go ahead with it, but according to reports, they are likely to remain defiant. Read More...