The Grand Finale
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Somnath Bharti thrashed by alleged BJP supporters in Varanasi
- Stakes high for BJP, Congress as 11 states go to polls tomorrow; A Raja, Milind Deora in fray
- Arvind Kejriwal beats Narendra Modi in Time magazine's poll of most influential people
- Priyanka Gandhi continues to target Narendra Modi, rakes up snoopgate
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, CSK vs RR: RR field, Southee makes his IPL debut against CSK
Snapshots from the much-hyped Dawat-e-Walima of actors Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor, which kept the Capital abuzz on Thursday evening.
Saif Ali Khan's mother Sharmila Tagore at 31, Aurangzeb Road, the venue; (above) Union minister Farooq Abdullah.
Saif with sister-in-law Karisma Kapoor.
Sarod maestro Amjad Ali Khan with his wife, Subhalakshmi Khan.
The newly weds leaving the venue after the reception Imtiaz Ali, who directed Kareena in Jab We Met, at the party.
- Lalu Prasad hits out at BJP and VHP, says its leaders Giriraj Singh, Praveen Togadia are 'hate mongering'
- Gujarat model a big lie, BJP should clarify: Akhilesh
- Priyanka Gandhi continues to target Narendra Modi, rakes up snoopgate issue
- 2,700 more Muzaffarnagar riots victims apply for relief
- Shazia Ilmi's 'communal muslims' remark: BJP hits out at Aam Aadmi Party
- Battle of Varanasi: Kejriwal tears into Rahul, Modi over 'helicopter democracy'