- Navy officer dies on board INS Kolkata off Mumbai
- SC calls Sahara proposal an âinsultâ, Subrata Roy to stay in jail till March 11
- I'm not a terrorist, Modi should have met me: Arvind Kejriwal
- Modi to hold 'Chai Pe Charcha' on women empowerment on Saturday
- Will not campaign for any candidate, says Anna Hazare
Union Minister Pawan Bansal who is the local MP was given charge of Railways Ministry.
The detailed project report for Metro Rail was submitted by Delhi Metro Rail Corporation.
Funds for purchase of 98 new buses by Chandigarh Transport Undertaking was approved.
Duronto Express between Chandigarh and Amritsar was converted into Superfast Express after demand for the same was raised by people.
Airlines started additional flights to and from the Chandigarh. Some new airlines also started operations.
Proposals approved for the Railway Station including installation of escalators, extension of foot overbridge, etc.
Trains connecting Chandigarh with Mumbai were flagged off.
An afternoon Shatabdi between Chandigarh and Delhi announced.
Unauthorized autorickshaws continue to ply on the city roads.
There is a lack of check on overcharging by autorickshaws.
CTU buses remain off roads due to dispute with State Transport Authority over passing of buses without insurance.
Proposal for Bus Rapid Transport system hangs fire.
- Chai pe Charcha gets police protection, EC officials to check on poll norm violation
- Complaint against Kejriwal: Kutch cops gather evidence
- AAP chief to hold first public meeting in Gujarat today
- Nominations for North Bangalore primary begin
- ‘Our campaigning in the state will be out of the box’
- ‘Aai Retire Hotey’ to take the stage for 100th time today