- Mali hostage crisis ends as security forces gun down militants; 27 killed
- Sheena Bora case: Peter charged with murder, criminal conspiracy
- Nitish Kumar sworn in as Bihar Chief Minister; Lalu's sons in Cabinet
- UP keeps its distance from Bihar: Why Mulayam, Akhilesh didn't attend Nitish swearing-in
- Madras HC stays cancellation of Greenpeace India registration
Prof Parvinder Singh appointed Controller of Examination at PU after a gap of over four years.
PU provided 'golden' third chance to the students to complete the degrees.
Prof Arun Kumar Grover expedited the faulty appointment process.
In the wake of eve teasing instances, PU intensifies patrolling around girls hostels.
UT education department added more rooms in eight government schools.
Students delivered lectures by SSP Naunihal Singh to tackle eve teasing.
Started the process to recruit teachers under SSA
Foundation of a new primary school to be constructed by the Municipal Corporation laid.
Senate meeting took place after a gap of nine months.
Proposed science city will not come up on PU campus.
Thefts took place in PU library.
Issues related to rotation of headships in various PU schools, centres and departments remained unsolved.
RTE implementation in schools was still ambiguous.
Students injured in Government Model Senior Secondary School (GMSSS), Sector 11 and GMSSS, Sector 37 due to fragile infrastructure.
Decision to allow the girl students to leave the schools five minutes before the boys brought no results.
- Modi can leverage foreign policy to repair his domestic image
- Muslims biggest losers from our reservation policy, one that Bhagwat rightly wants reviewed
- If Pak state really cared for its people, it would put national economy above all else
- Despite little coverage in India, the Argentinian presidential election is significant
- Uday lacks a strong, accessible monitoring mechanism critical for its success
- What Mr Mani Shankar Aiyar won’t say